Can February March? No, but April May
We operate a Tor relay now. Not much to say about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We get a trivial amount of questions regarding Redstoner branded merch: keychains, shirts, etc. While we don't have anything set up as of now, let us know what you think about it and if you have any suggestions.
Talks of a (Trusted) UHC have been stirring "recently". If you've missed the thread, read it here. If you want to participate and you haven't signed up yet, even if you're not Trusted+, then you can do so here.
Villagers are now fixed in the survival worlds; they can spawn in newly generated villages, and should also be able to breed.
We've improved the Modules Wiki to be up to date and contain a few new things that are soon to be released.
Here are some notable changes:
- Logs: A module that allows staff to search logs ingame. Doesn't affect most players.
- Ignore: Allows players to actually ignore players almost everywhere, instead of just normal chat messages. While not out yet, it will be out within the next week, and the majority of the code was written a month ago.
- List: Fixed formating for Console line.
This month, I'll definitely be more active on adding some feature requests. However, if you wish to help, but don't know how to use or setup the ModuleLoader, ChatAPI, and ChestAPI, then I can help you along with the wiki.
A couple of website updates have been pushed out featuring a couple new features and miscellaneous bug fixes. Here are some notable changes:
- The website now runs Ruby 2.3.0.
- All gems the website uses are completely up to date now.
- Subforums now have atom feeds. Simply append a
.atomto the URL of the subforum and you will be presented with a feed you can subscribe to.
- IP addresses on users' profile pages now show the reverse address.