_Pyra

RedstonerAppeals → _Pyra

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

Temporary

Ban/Demotion reason

You are banned from this server! Reason: Griefing will not be tolerated. Your ban will be removed on 2015-02-16 at 14:49:00 CET

What I have done wrong

I have no idea? I haven’t logged on since 3-4 days ago and I wasn’t banned then…

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I wasn’t online? If someone has evidence to support this ban, please show it!

Do you know who temporarily banned you?

Have you done any Griefing at all?

Does anyone else have access to your account?

Well for a start it was definately not a helper ;3 we cant tempban offline players (glitch?)
I was online when it happened. I think O456 did the tempban.

@hackerthomas

1. Not then, no. But according to Val it was @KotovSyndrom (who hasn’t logged in/out again on forums)
  2. No…
  3. Nope.
Also, I use /login and /register in game. So it can’t be a hacker.
I was online, Somebody (cant remember name) reported a grief and O456 checked logblock and it said you were the person who had griefed.
Someone’s gotta have a puush.
Maybe check [CLIENT THREAD/INFO] logs?
Update it is @mega_man98 ’s plot
mega_man98? I remember seeing the water… that was an old project he was making that he abandoned, I was wondering what it was so I hit the button and water started spilling out… And besides, that was months ago!
mega_man98 called for staff because someone apperantly griefed his plot. Ionwolfhelm and me went to his plot and checked the broken blocks. Apperantly you broke them. I first assumed it was some sort of accident or whatsoever and wanted to ask you about it and dont ban you. We had a little look around and there were a lot of blocks destroyed by you. Thats what finally caused the tempban.
I never griefed anything by mega_man… He’s very careful about who to trust, do you think he would trust someone who would grief him? Even over internet it’s almost impossible to tell a lie THAT good. Also, the only thing I have ever done in my life that might be considered griefing is when I hit a button on mega_man’s plot and water spilled out of his machine. :/

We had a little look around and there were a lot of blocks destroyed by you.

puush plz? I’d like to see WHICH blocks

there were blocks destroyed in the PlantsVSMan minigame, the letters above my statue and the statue itself had a few holes. there was also some water streams from my sand door, my digital clock and some other places. and btw @_Pyra i do trust you very much and i dont think you griefed me. it was probobly someone els on your account. you sure no one has your password or something?
100% Sure at that, I have a strong password both in game and in MC
well you said you were not online.. obviously you were according to lb and obviously you destroyed some blocks. you or whoever was on with your account

there was also some water streams from my sand door, my digital clock and some other places.

The water streams I remember were there in the form of water buckets inside the machines; by hitting the buttons the water was released.

there were blocks destroyed in the PlantsVSMan mini game,

I don’t remember seeing any broken blocks prior to this incident.

the letters above my statue and the statue itself had a few holes

As above, I don’t remember seeing any broken blocks prior to this incident.

Only possible explanation is that someone compromised my redstoner login. Can someone /seen me there?

Last seen 3 days, 8 hours ago.

This ties in with the time that lb said the griefing happened.

I can confirm the details of the grief are as kotov and mega said.

For what it is worth I believe you when you say it wasn’t you. However it was definitely done on your account. My guess would be a sibling or friend gained access for a few minutes, maybe when you were afk or by finding out your password somehow.

I strongly suggest you run security scans/change passwords etc to secure your account as you are responsible for this.

Since it seems like most of the people in this thread trust @_Pyra fully, and its only concerning a couple of blocks, I think this ban should be dismissed. We can give him ‘another chance’ if he did commit this crime, which at least he is partially responsible for, if he didn’t break the blocks himself. As @Ionwolfhelm mentioned, you should definitely run some security scans and at least change your minecraft account’s password, and if possible also your ingame password. Make sure you do not reuse the same password, that nearly makes the ingame password relentless.

I’d like to hear from the staff members if they agree on unbanning you. @KotovSyndrom @Ionwolfhelm

Well dico your an admin, you could check logs to confirm that… Anyway i did a couple hours ago when talking with kotov and ion, the ip was constantly the same, thus it wasnt someone else that hacked his accounts, he also has a login password set ingame.

Just relaying info.

edit: Altho personaly i never saw a problem with him and he has been a great member of the community i just felt like instead of making assumptions checking logs would be a better way to go about it, so i did. But i do think he is a good guy.

3 days 8 hours ago… That’s on Monday! I wasn’t allowed to touch MC on Monday… I have run security scans before, password’s pretty strong…

But i do think he is a good guy.

@PanFritz Thanks :)

the ip was constantly the same

Can you please provide the IP? I only use 2 computers, one with IP 0.0.0.0 and one with IP starting with 66.

0.0.0.0 it is.

I agree on what Dico and Pan said about you. It would be good if you could find out what actually happenened here. Someone must have accessed your computer or whatsoever if it wasnt you. I’m against Unbanning you until you and me and everyone else actully know what happenend here. This should not happen again. For everyones sake.

Hmm… Someone was using the computer I’m on right now on Monday. Problem: Neither me nor my brother were here Monday.
Only person who was at this house was my dad… and my grandparents ‘course.

@_Pyra I think you got the maths wrong for when this happened. The grief occurred on Sunday (evening if in Europe) not Monday so don’t go accusing your Dad just yet :) While the grief this time wasn’t too serious, you really need to stop this occurring in again. Almost certainly your brother behind this in my opinion.

@Dico I am happy for Pyra’s ban to be lifted if Kotov agrees.

Sunday huh? Well me & my brother were there @ sunday… but he never touched this computer. Except there is another computer with the same IP here…

I’ll talk to him ‘bout it.

My question is just why does your brother know both of your passwords…
@PanFritz Why would anyone know any of someones passwords…
This thread is locked.