MODDED SERVER MODPACK VOTE !!!!

Off topicMinecraft related → MODDED SERVER MODPACK VOTE !!!!

Hello, Redstoners

Pan told me to make a thread about the new modded server. This is a moment where you can vote for the modpack you really want, make a reaction on this with - what modpack you want - why u want that specific modpack The server is coming up really quickly so we would like to know what pack is it gona be?

• Pan
Keep in mind to have it roleplay friendly, as its going to be roleplay oriented, so perhaps a more tech based pack would be well suited
i whould like to vote for Tech World 2, because its a awesome modded pack with alot of feathures -Rick
Techworld 2. it is not a resource intensive modpack for people with not too great computers, but it has a good range of mods for an enjoyable experiance

I notice that tech world 2 is missing alot of epic mods like quarry plus or extra bees, maybe someone could make a list of wich would be cool to add and we can make a custom mod pack :D

edit : Technic pack packs seem more focused on tech overall, going to look into some of them!

If we are looking at Technic launcher, i think tekkit light maby? Although that doesn’t include quarry plus or extra bees it is still also a nice modpack for the same reason i gave for techworld2

it is not a resource intensive modpack for people with not too great computers, but it has a good range of mods for an enjoyable experiance

Making a modpack would be a good idea as it would have more flexibility for what we might want.

Mod ideas:

The CustomNPC mod might be good. IC2. Ender IO Ender Storage Applied Energistics Thermal Expansion MineFactory Reloaded Minechem Carpenter’s blocks

All in italic i’m not sure about.

Personaly i would already exclude thaumcraft ars magica, i never really used tinkers construct and i dont mind it, altho its a bit unrealistic. Big reactors also seems like a very bad mod, so unrealistic
I would like to keep tinkers construct and I want tech world 2
hermitcraft modsauce? also whats le IP
could u also add Chemicals mod (minechems i think) would be awesome :D -rick
Dont do tekkit classic D: and can we stick to late version modpacks eg : 1.7, 1.6 or 1.8 :P