Redstoner modded Server

Off topicMinecraft related → Redstoner modded Server

Hello Redstoners

Redstoners modded server is now up, if you want to be added to the whitelist post a message on this post IP= redstoner.com:23366 Modpack= Techworld 2

i wanna be whitelisted because i want. and normal mc is being to boring for me <3

-Rick

Can i be whitelisted?
Pan you can add me to the white list of the FTB server please
Could i be whitelisted?
@PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz @PanFritz
i will ban you nala dont test me boy
fine. were just annoyed that weve been waiting 4 ages
an hour? its nearly done boi give me time

About ready to let people in, now lets just post some basic rules

No griefing, stealing or causing shit of any kind. No planting sacred fucking oaks Respect signs people place, example “my hive” or “my oil” wich they may collect latter. No nukes. I suggest you dont go into big reactors, the mod will probably be removed.

Have fun

Ill announce once its done.

Are you whitelisting peeps yet?

He said

so i suspect, no

Whitelisting now PYAH
if you’re whitelisting, you can add me c:

@PanFritz

i will ban you nala dont test me boy

Lmao ban from what.

Can I be added? Whizzo :)
Can I be added plz :)
Yis yis, but atm its in a bit of a fix state @jameswhile sortof planted a sacred oak sapling…

Oh, I heard about that :P

What is a sacred oak anyway?

No one told me about the rules or this fucking tree omg its massive haha

About ready to let people in, now lets just post some basic rules

No griefing, stealing or causing shit of any kind. No planting sacred fucking oaks Respect signs people place, example “my hive” or “my oil” wich they may collect latter. No nukes. I suggest you dont go into big reactors, the mod will probably be removed.

Have fun

@nalaek2004 I removed you from the whitelist as you don’t seem to play at all, you log on and log off after a couple of minutes.
Can I be whitelisted? Also, for clarification, I have to have the modpack in order to be able to get on, right? Just asking because I’ve never been on a modded server.
I added the server to my list of servers, but I didn’t get the signal. I also double checked the IP, and it was right. I don’t know if it was down or something. Can someone tell me what the problem might be?
The server is currently changing modpacks, which means it will be down for a while. pan will inform me then i will inform you when it is done + what modpack
can i be re whitelisted?