daniels7685 got banned for 10 years just for spam

RedstonerAppeals → daniels7685 got banned for 10 years just for spam

CLOSED

please unban daniels7685… he spammed then he got banned for 10 years, like 1 day is ok but 10 years is unfair. so please unban him

ING: daniels7685

Banned: Spam

Time: 10 years

UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR

1. Please use the correct format.
  2. 1 day for extensive spamming? Um no, I find 10 years quite fair. Lmao
  3. Tell him to make an appeal himself, if he really feels and thinks he will be unbanned. :p
1 - @hackerthomas who says he has an account on the website? 2 - I wouldn’t put my money on it, but I recall daniels7685 being spagettimannen’s douch friend/alt.

iirc I remember bannning him im pretty sure i kicked him a few times before that and asked him to stop.

EDIT : Dont spam

EDIT EDIT :

If i remember correctly (I should of been more specific) I had banned you for entity spamming arrows using what I believe to be a hacked client, I had also asked you to stop and kicked you numerous times, you then proceeded to fly off and continue to spam arrows a bit later when you thought no-one was arround (I was in /v) so I came to the final decision and banned you. Valism can BARELY remember :)