Well, er, hi!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Well, er, hi!

I’ve been around a bit on the server, did my time, took my chances with admins. Recently I’ve went the distance, and got back on my redstone feet. Just a man and his will to redstone.

I started off small, with simple doors; as going too fast is scary. But I kept my grip on the goal I had, I was going to redstone like the best!(not)

It’s the Whizzo of the server, it’s the vault and elevator guy occasionally doing challenges. And whatever challenge I may face I will to do my best. And he still hasn’t done, a 7x7 funnel door.

Block by block, stacking them high, laying torches and hoppers. Putting pistons in an orderly line and putting designs in area 51!

It’s the Whizzo of the server, it’s the vault and elevator guy occasionally doing challenges. And whatever challenge I may face I will to do my best. And he still hasn’t done, a 7x7 funnel door.

rising up, straight to the top, built an elevator now I’m on it. Built a door, then the world just a man and his redstone torch.

It is at this point Whizzo gave up trying to make an introduction to the tune of “Eye of the Tiger”, and also wondered why his thoughts were being narrated. Just roll with it, said the voice. Ok!

I’m Whizzo, I’ve been on the server a little while, I’ve built some stuff, have a tiny channel, yaddya yaddya, do redstone videos occasionally. And am nuts for slimeblocks

Fun

Lol see ya round! @Whizzo
Again, don’t necropost. If a post is more than 1 or 2 weeks old with no new posts it is considered dead.
@PJ that isn’t true at all…don’t post messages telling people not to necropost, threads aren’t considered dead after 1 or 2 weeks.
Yeah it doesn’t really matter! What’s so wrong with necroposting anyway!?
Theres nothing wrong with necroposting, people need to quit bitching about it
The point is that you had nothing to add (for us) yet you bumped the thread to the top for every1 to view. Do you realise thats how it works? Most people see the threads with recent activities. So if you have nothing relevant AND valuable to add, and the thread has been inactive for 2 weeks+, please just refrain from posting. Let this be clear though; as longas you do have something relevant AND valuable to add, please do NOT refrain from posting ;)
Oooohhhhh now I understand
Yeah but I thought it would be nice if he new someone cared and read the post!

Sorry @SquidneyBean ! Spoke to @Ionwolfhelm about it as I had not seen the thread about the necroposts and why they are actually alright if it’s relevant etc. You’re absolutely right @Dico200 and I’m sorry c:

Also to @Whizzo for ruining your thread kinda :P