Ban Anson2888

RedstonerBlames → Ban Anson2888

SOLVED

Hey there,

I banned him yesterday for the flying in survival and him using an alt to avoid his previous ban ( tszcamera ) .

It bothers me a lot due to the fact that I really like this guy and I dont understand why his other account was banned in the first place. I asked multiple times and literally noone could give me an answer to that. Anson posted me his ban appeal and according to that appeal I absolutely dont see anything that would justify a permanent ban in the first place.

The whole life is about second chances .. he got his second chance but it appears to me that he was forced to use his because his first ban was totally unreasonable.

To prevent alts avoiding bans use /banip
I don’t see his ban appeal
I’m okay with giving him 1 more chance.
I’d like to hear sheep’s oppinion on this. Maybe he can also clarify some of the circumstances which caused the original ban?

I pretty much believe it wasnt him since he is very active and also donated. I understand that he’s responsible for his account data but let’s face it.. it just happens. I do know of one occassion where he cheated in survival be flying around. I cant recall a second one. However I do question his very first ban caused by the mail he sent. Most recently _Pyra was banned due to the very same reason. After a little chat he was unbanned again and the problem was solved.

Cheating in survival .. doing so once already justifies a ban. I do agreee on that. Still I reckon that Anson is a valuable member of our community and shouldnt be only judged by the issues he has caused. The only thing I ever read about is him causing problems and that he should be banned. I’ve never seen anyone taking the Anson I experienced ( friendly and helpful ) into consideration. The reasoning to ban him is absolutely one-sided .

I understand and accept if he won’t get another chance.

I am on Kotov’s side. If he can be a valuable member of our community that’s worth more to me than banning him because he or someone else using his account screwed him over.
I remember he was tempbanned but then he used an alt to come back. I remember yop banning him.
I’m pretty sure he is unbanned now , has been for a few weeks I believe. Will get on later and double check though and will close/solved this thread as needed.
This thread is locked.