appeal

RedstonerAppeals → appeal

CLOSED

Banned from @pigman239 I think 5 hours because I have an head of Misa what lets me run fast he said I can corrupt chunks when we all not that’s not true

there is fuck all in the rules about having a fast head

he said I can corrupt chunks when we all not that’s not true

that is true, it can corrupt chunks.

there is fuck all in the rules about having a fast head

We asked dico to add that to the forums before this incident occured.

thanks for wasting my time :D

can you show me an example of this head making corrupt chunks or is this what you think would happen ?
from what i saw, you were asked on several occasions by more than 1 staff member to show them where the items were. you were warned on several occasions also that you would be punished if you didn’t. as usual you chose to ignore a reasonable request from a staff member and instead act in a way that is disrespectful and sets a terrible example for anyone else watching. not everything is or can be listed in the rules….that is why we have rule 1 and rule 14, use your brain and respect the staff…..yet again you chose to break these rules. if we can’t trust you to follow such a simple request as this why exactly should you retain your trusted rank at all?
and like it told you in ts I was trying in /msg like a mod asked me to do @0455 to keep it out of public chat sorry I cant type as fast as you guys want me to
You managed to say something OTHER than that, i didnt ban you then because you didnt say anything I did it then because you were ignoring me and other staff.
This thread is locked.