Afk survival problem

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Afk survival problem

CLOSED

I went in survival, finding a cave and then had to have lunch, so I went afk in a plain mesa at daytime. After lunch I heard a lot of mobs and thought there was a cave nearby. So I went out of afk and a bunch of mobs attacked me as it was night. If it wasn’t for my quick typing skills, the creeper would have blown up my stuff and myself.

This results into maybe having a 5 second immunity effect after going out of afk mode (also in creative) so that the slow typers won’t get eaten by a bunch of merciless zombies.

Thanks c:

Sadly i can smell abuse on this one :D
Easily fixable, go into essentials and iirc you can shorten the invincibility or turn it off <3
Bump, this needs fixing
This would just hinder the survival aspect of things if you can just sit there and wait… Make a nice 1x1x2 hut and incase yourself in it, that should be safe enough… also this reminds me we need to disable /home and /mvs in survival as its used to greatly to escape danger :P
Pan, dont disallow it. no pvp, no greif, no death by zomberz.
Zombies are PVE not PVP if we are gonna do that, how about just making it peacefull…
Man that’d make survival sooooooooooo booooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiing. We just need a plugin that disallows it while in combat. I have a plugin for that but it only works when a player attacks a player, so I might want to make it work with mobs instead, no big difference.