Vanilla Mod In 1 Command Block!

Off topicMinecraft related → Vanilla Mod In 1 Command Block!

SHOWCASE

i’ve been working on a youtube special and the outcome is a very cool command that will spawn in a bunch of other commands! here is the video i made on it! hope you enjoy it :D
That’s super cool! I might use that in my survival world where I’m going to make some interesting twists with command blocks. Very nice job. :) Keep up the good work! I would love to see more of this kind of command block stuff, and maybe you could add more abilities to this command block setup. I will be sure to subscribe when I get a YouTube channel. I have one question. In the video, I didn’t understand if regular Bottle’s O' Enchanting work as the activation bottle. Do they?
@Captain_Alessio thanks! Also when you haven’t done the actual crafting ritual thing you are able to use the exp bottles normally but when you craft it the exp bottles will/can only be used to activate/deactivate the flying carpet.
I don’t understand how it is a mod. it is created with commands that are originally in the game I expect mods to be modifications to the actual game code. please explain :D
@morethansleeving there is a new type of command block contraptions that have been made lately, some of the other vanilla minecraft mods have been the snake mod aswell as the birds mod and these basically add new mechanics to the vanilla game like this. Also why does a mod have to be modding the game code? imo mods are just either new mechanics and/or brings new things to the game which this does.