Redstoner Ranks Image

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Redstoner Ranks Image

SOLVED

Hello @jomo, I was looking at the ranks of Redstoner in on the Info/Ranks page, and I noticed you are using words to describe the colors of the ranks. I am not sure if you will like this, or find it useful, but I made you 2 simple images on CC with the names of the ranks on their colors respectively. Maybe this will help new users to match the colors with the ranks of their fellow Redstoners. ツ

On Top Overlay

Also, congratulations on 700 Users on the Website!

Both the colors and the font are terrible.

@yop_tropix

Those can be changed in seconds. I just wanted to put a design out there, and not spend unnecessary time finding the exact color and font (which I don’t know what they are), for something Jomo isn’t going to use.

… Thats odd, i never noticed how half the ranks are staff ranks…

@Doom_Blah

I know right. It is kinda funny. :p

What do you think of my idea though, I am trying to get other peoples inputs.

I like this Thomas, could be helpful. As it is currently the colours for helper and trusted need to be swapped, but as a basic idea this is good :)

@Ionwolfhelm

Oh okay. Thank you! :)

I still wish I could get the official hex decimals of all the colors or something.

@hackerthomas Screenshot an open book that contains all the colors then use any program you want and use the color picker tool to get the HEX.

@yop_tropix

Oh. No, I meant the official colors Jomo uses for the ranks. That way I can make my image more accurate.

@hackerthomas rank from where? The website? Same shit, take a screenshot of the page and use the color picker tool.

@yop_tropix

Where on the website do that show the colors of the ranks? I need the official colors used in game.

@hackerthomas Damn, son. That’s exacly what my first reply was about.

@yop_tropix

Oh lmao, I didn’t quite understand what you meant. I’ve never seen a developer in game though. Could you send me a screenshot if you see one sometime?

@hackerthomas you seem to not understand. Here, I did it for you.

Visitor: AAAAAA Member: FFFFFF Builder: 55FF55 Trusted: 00AAAA Helper: 5555FF Moderator: FF5555 Developer: FF55FF /AA00AA Administrator: AA0000

@hackerthomas Dunno which purple it is. I put both the pink and the purple HEX for Devs.

@Doom_Blah @yop_tropix @Ionwolfhelm

Here is another one I made. Staff underlined.

@jomo, What do you think? Would this be helpful at all?

@jomo

That looks amazing! Thank you so much.