LASERS!

Off topicElectronics → LASERS!

I am a person who loves anything to do with lasers and currently i have 4 (im waiting for my 5th one that should come today). They are all 532nm (Green) the first one i got was a 200mw green laser, the second one was a 400-500mw green laser, then i got a 5mw ebay one and lastly a 15mw green laser from wicked lasers! The ine that should come today it a 100mw 405nm (blue-violet) laser.

I wanted to see if any of you have lasers and what type or just have a general discussion about lasers.

@HackerThomas my 400-500mw and 200mw can curn through thin plastic and make smoke come off of dark surfaces. I havne tested it with a balloon yet!
I haven’t got any lasers yet they have always been a fascination of mine, so I went to my BFF google and searched… I found a 50000mw 405nm purple-blue violet laser pointer Laser! and I am planning to get it :D do you have any recommendations?
@morethansleeving How much it is because a 50000mw laser should be up there in the $500-1000+ If you do have that money you should get an arctic spyder 3 Wicked Lasers or even a Nano laser from there are they are amazing!

@HackerThomas try Laser Pointer Pro! The lasers are good quality and relatively cheap that is where i got my 500mw laser from.

Also im from the uk and wicked lasers shipped to me but i did hear some where they cant ship to the us so yeh…

Pokeman i found it Here it isn’t as expensive as you said :) but it probably isn’t real :/
@morethansleeving yeh a $15 is around the price of a 5-10mw laser or something but I’d try laser pointer pro. But it dose look like a nice laser!
@HackerThomas laserpointerpro are weird like that!
40 watt CO2 laser would be fun but i honestly don’t see the point in spending hundreds of dollhairs on something that you would use to pop baloons… It is pretty cool tho
also a 50000 mw laser aka 50 watts thats… over fucking powered and not hand held at all.. the fuck you planning to do shoot down an airplane or something?
Posting that on the interwebs isnt a smart idea hacker :)
true hacker… true, same for me

#BlackHat

soz 4 necropost, i just had 2

This thread is locked.