Aaron_HL

RedstonerAppeals → Aaron_HL

CLOSED

temporary ban 7 days (2015-03-08 at 02:39:02) due to large amounts of griefing I don’t know why I was banned, I came on at 23:57 (UK time) and said I would be back on in the morning. I came back on at 09:07 (UK time) but it came up with the ban screen. I think I should be unbanned because I wasn’t on the server in between 23:57 and 09:07 to do the griefing because I was asleep and I had just come on after a ban ended. I obviously wasn’t going to purposely get banned again.
is this going off of the guidelines? @morethansleeving

well I guess this is as close as you will get to making an appeal in vaguely the right format.

you were banned for griefing JacobSamuels plot. The proof of these actions can be found here: http://www.redstoner.com/forums/threads/1098-jacobsamuel2002-master-troller?page=1#reply-6509

the screenshots show that you placed lava on something he had built and you even admit to griefing him because you got angry with him.

we imposed a longer ban because this is a serious rule break and also because you are continuously breaking the rules.

you have also shown that you are completely dishonest by lying to staff both in game and on these forums.

if you actually bothered to read the rules you would realise you are lucky to not have been permanently banned for your actions.

appeal denied and whats more if you put another foot out of line when this ban is over expect to be punished very severely.

its his plot…..hes allowed to break anything he wants!! arguing over whether destroying redstone with lava is a large or small grief is pathetic, also i didn’t impose the tempban so don’t tell me to be clear.

however given that “large grief” seems so hard for you to understand i will tempban you again now and change it to : griefing and multiple rule breaks. also since you’ve broken several more rules with posting multiple appeal threads, lying on them, posting on the wrong forums and offtopic, i will of course add another 2 days to the length of your ban since these are all new rule breaks. hope this makes it clear for you.

@Ionwolfhelm I’m sorry please just put my ban back to how it was
Im so sorry please.
@Ionwolfhelm Please i’ll do anything, just please put my ban back to how it was please
@Ionwolfhelm please please please i’m literaly crying please put my ban back to how it was
you clearly can’t be that sorry since you just called us all dicks…..and you’ve just created yet another appeal thread and thus broken another rule.
@Ionwolfhelm I really am sorry please
please a 12 year old who just came on the server to have fun, I never wanted it to end like this
please i’ll even let you delete everything on my plot if you reduce my ban
I beg of you please reduce the ban
I promise i’ll never waste anybody’s time again or break any rules. I won’t even speak in chat.

:D

Nice try, I can still keep my puushs.

And so am I. I’m also ADHD. Soups also Autistic and ADHD, stop trying this isn’t bullying and you arn’t going to win, please stop trying.
sorry…I didn’t know. surly you sometimes do things that you regret straight after
you know what i’m going through, i’m still working on controlling mine
tis is just one more thing on my list of things that’ll end up making me commit suicide. I have no friends at school, do you know what it’s like to have to sit on a table on your own cos everyone hates you

if anyone is bullying it is you Aaron….you bullied Jacob by griefing his plot…..you bullied staff by calling us all dicks…..all we have done is try to make you understand how to follow rules.

if you regretted lying to soup and trying to get steve in trouble…why did you do the same again to Jacob? if you regretted doing that to Jacob why did you grief him?

if you regretted all these things why did you then call us dicks?

stop begging.

stop insulting people.

stop trying to make us sorry for you.

this is ALL your doing.

not mine, not steves, not soup, not Jacobs.

perma banned

close thread please

What did Aaron_HL do to get banded for 9 years It sounds like its a bit over the top

then I can only assume you also haven’t bothered to read the rules. he broke rule 6 which in its own is a bannable offence. on top of this he has (within just a few weeks) tried to get other players banned twice, lied to staff members on multiple occasions, called the entire staff team dicks in his screw you all thread….and hes broken just about every website rule we have.

I hope that answers your question.

Ok then @lonwolfhelm, in fact i have read the rules, and you may be correct

I am just sorry to see Aaron_HL go

I’m sorry to see anyone banned but sadly he left us no choice, we have to enforce rules to keep redstoner as a nice place to play for those people who do follow rules. We tried to give him chances to improve his behaviour. I hope Aaron can learn from this and adjust his behaviour in future to be less disruptive elsewhere.
This thread is locked.