SoupManVIII (He told me this, because I don't know his nick myself)

RedstonerBlames → SoupManVIII (He told me this, because I don't know his nick myself)

SOLVED

Description

Hello everybody. Today I logged in server, wasnt here long time, had a good pause. I was just playing, chatting some with others in server, etc. Player (Helper) with nickname “Soup” logged in and started being rude with me when I asked if somebody plays survival, has a server and I could join. He said me to not ask for it, then I like asked him why - he didn’t answer me. I dont remeber what he said after that, but then he said like didn’t answer to him, but I nicely asked him why - I was just asking - he kicked me like 3 times with same reason. He was making fun of me - like he has bigger rank than me and he can do whatever he wants. Also he said for me not to yell at him, but I dont know how he thinks I was yelling. I didn’t even use caps lock if he counts that as a yell. So after all he tempbanned me for 10 minutes. I really dont like what he did, I would like him to sorry for me and he should change how he reacts to everything and I dont mind then. :)

I think that’s all. If I forgot anything I’ll try edit!

Failed attempts

0;

Chat.

Time

2015-03-02; 18:30 (In my time); I think’s its 16:30 in your’s time. (UTC)

Grief

Didn’t happen. But In other case he made me sad, he was rude with me.

Proof

I couldn’t capture the proof, but everybody saw it in chat. Everybody who was online can proof it. ABritishGamer could prove that too.

You had said it multiple times, which is considered spam. No failed attempts. You continued to bug him about it, even after he asked you to drop the topic, which is not listening to staff. No proof.
I was just trying to be friendly. He just didn’t want to. Well, I’m pretty new I could say to a little new community, so I’m not everybody’s friend - but that doesn’t mean you have to be rude with me. I’m a friendly guy. I won’t make a thread just for fun, but I didnt really like Soup’s behavior. I just want him to sorry about it, that’s all.

http://redstoner.com/forums/threads/318-ban-appeal

Nicest person I’ve seen since I joined the server.

I will address this in steps I will tell you why exactly you were banned again and then pick apart your thread.

Player (Helper) with nickname “Soup” logged in and started being rude with me when I asked if somebody plays survival, has a server and I could join.He said me to not ask for it.

So for starters I was not being rude, if you are asking for other servers to play on you’re “advertising” I say ““advertising”” because YOU are not advertising but its still kind of advertising.

This is also not being rude if anyone is being rude its you when you kept on answering back and wouldnt stopped after I told you not to, you then after I told you to stop continued to moan and moan so I told you to drop the subject and I would tb you if you didnt. (this is because if you didnt drop the subject you would of been rude to staff ignored staff purposely.)

but I nicely asked him why - I was just asking - he kicked me like 3 times with same reason.

I kicked you ONCE for saying that and i had kicked you once before for being rude, which so happend to be the same thing you had done again.

He was making fun of me

I was not making fun of you. If you can provide a screenshot of where I supposedly made fun of you I will note it and apologise but until then I will sit here and not believe you.

• SoupManVIII/SubarashiVIII
This thread is about Soup. I know that sucks, I was being to silly right there and I really didn’t knew what I was doing. But well, happens sometimes. Minecraft is minecraft, no limits. If you’ll continue to be like that then just leave. I dont want to be how I was before, I said to orange that I’m sorry and he forgived me anyways. I want some admins help with this thread. *Answer not to Soup.

M0diiDoc can I ask we refrain from posting on this thread if you have no evidence, your ban is over you need to forget it and move on.

no limits.

servers have limits this is not singleplayer

I said “Minecraft is minecraft, no limits” - that means minecraft has no limits, not server. I suppose this thread is about you anyways, and all I want is sorry. :)

this is another reason why you got tb’ed your doiing it again…

M0diiDoc can I ask we refrain from posting on this thread if you have no evidence, your ban is over you need to forget it and move on.

This thread is locked.