Quest For A Village!

RedstonerOther → Quest For A Village!

Hi! I started playing on the survival world, and I wanted to build an iron farm. But, to build an iron farm, you need villagers. I need 10 villagers for this design. You can watch the tutorial here. So, I was wondering if anyone found a village and if I could have 10 villagers from it. Of course, the iron farm will be public, but it only makes about 38 iron per hour.
If you go through the forest you will find a ravine with a mineshaft. Following the right path then mining up I swear I dont know why, but found a building made of cobblestone. I couldn’t go there because I had a lack of food. The building could be a church…
The village is exactly where you want to be when you’re out of food :P
True point xD I wasnt thinking straight
@MagmaFlarez Is the village to the south or to the west of my house (nice job on my house btw)? Also, was it in a jungle or was it a LARGE cobblestone structure? Because that could be a jungle temple.
Probably not a jungle xD . If so, I would’ve seen big tall trees, question answered c:
@MagmaFlarez Oh, I asked you that because you said you mined up, so I thought you came up inside it or by a wall. But my main question is: Which direction is the village from my house? or What is the XYZ of the village? Also, does anybody know the seed for the survival world?