The best desktop evar.

Off topicOther → The best desktop evar.

Hullo, m90s.

I now challenge y’all to the best desktop. But here’s a look at the true pimp of a desktop I have.

Image: –SCROLL DOWN FOR FEATURES!!!–

Besteeest desktop evar. :?

Is it much here? Well yeah. But what you aren’t seeing is how amazing it is in updating. Everything is real-time.

So, the list:

1. It tells me how much CPU and RAM I’m using, right in the center.
  2. Under the visualizer, those things show me charts of how much storage on my disks I’m using.
  3. The graphs to the right of the visualizer also work and a are accurate. The show network stuffs, uplink, downlink, Amount of stuff being written to the C: drive, and some charts of my disks, again.
  4. There’s buttons above and to the right of the visualizer, to reboot, shut-down, sleep, etc.
  5. I can click the thing in the middle for configs n stuff.
  6. On the top left, that’s timezone stuff. (Very helpful)
  7. Day and time below center.
  8. Weather to top right of center.
  9. Much, much more. Ask me if you’re wondering what anything does here.
  10. The most important thing(lol): The ‘visualizer’ works, and is awesome. So it’s like an actual monstercat one when I’m listening to mah songs.

I also want to state that even though I don’t have an alienware computer, I use alienware software(thing thing on top-right)

EDIT: This all only uses about 14% CPU, Which is okay, I guess.

Also I made a quick recordin' It was laggy because I forgot to use the right USB for my external drive. Oh wells.

[yt:iTZWpXhTx70]

@chloetherat

Very nice. But -1 for not having a theme (pimping 101).

@HackerThomas I actually do use a theme, but OBS had to record without aero, but you can see in in the picture.

The green theme doesn’t match everything else(blue) because my keyboard, mouse, headphones, and computer lighting are all green.

@chloetherat

Ah, oh ok. All of my accessory, computers, peripherals and electronics are Black and Blue. :)

I building a new PC and getting a entire new desk set up. It is going to be dope AF.

@HackerThomas Don’t forget one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Desktop-Fridge-Cooler-Personal-Black/dp/B005JAVC94

I have one and it’s literally the best thing… ever lol

I wanted to build one of those at some point… but i opted for a smaller fridge cuz that one can’t hold enough refreshing beverages :-)

Your desktop was cool, so I thought I would show you mine.

desktop

Wait are you serbian?
nope I haven’t just gotten around to change it yet (and I don’t know how to change it yet)
My desktop: ==mess==
My desktop is clean the one folder on it however is a shitpile pf all the piles