Server software

Off topicOther → Server software

What is some good public server hosting software? please tell me!
Minecraft server hosting?
no pyra. web server hosting.
How do you get public ip addresses for a computer? IM SO FUKIN CONFUZED!
google whatsmyip or something
i tried. that. i mean for a single computer.
@nalaek2004 To find out the IPv4 of your computer go in to Command Prompt and type ipconfig, Look for the right adapter (If you have more than one), your IPv4 will show up in there.
I MEAN THE FUCKING PUBLIC IP THAT ONLY GIVES YOU THE PRIVATE ONE! FUCK.
wtf is wrong with you ? whatsmyip gives you the public one, what foggyIO said gives you your local ip

I MEAN THE FUCKING PUBLIC IP THAT ONLY GIVES YOU THE PRIVATE ONE! FUCK.

Well Im confused what IP do you exactly want?

Im highly confused aswell, since we just gave him ways to get both his public and local

Okay I think I know what your trying to do here so Im going to answer what I “Think” your trying to ask.

So if you want someone to type your IP (for instants 0.0.0.0) but you want someone to connect to your computer with that IP what you need to do is something called “Port Forwarding” Type in your address bar 0.0.0.0 (If this doesn’t work look up your default gateway) I can only help up until here because I don’t know what type of router you have and they all have different setups.

I would recommend typing in to google “How To Port Forwarded for [Enter Your Router Type Here]”

Notes:

Minecraft Port: 25565 Website Port: 80

These are the default ports for those 2 things unless they have been changed in configs or something.

my dad doesnt like port forwarding… and it gives you your ROUTER public ip.

@nalaek2004

If you don’t want your IP shown to people use something like NoIP. https://www.noip.com/

So NoIP Host > Your IP > Port Forwarding > Your Computer

Just another note

If your trying to connect to your (Whatever) just use “LocalHost”

My dad does not like port forwardin and it is something HE WILL NOT DO.
Well then your stuck if you can’t Port Forward theres no point in trying to host a server off your computer (I’m just guessing that’s what your doing.) I would use an online host like MCProHosting or HostHorde.
How about you do it ?
As in I host it?
No as in nala port forwards
I also don’t understand why the fuck he is asking these questions if he isn’t allowed to port forward… You could use hamachi i never liked it tho
Well Panda he might not to be able to do it because his dad may have changed/set a password on the router setup.
Yes well he oboviously knows he can’t so why the fuck is he asking questions then yelling at us when we give him the fucking answers…