My Apology.

RedstonerOther → My Apology.

I wanted to post this because every time I post a report of someone else, I am always hated even more after. This discourages me from wanting to report anything and in return will not help the server.

All that I ask, is that you give me a chance and read my apology with an impartial approachable mind.

I am sincerely sorry if you dislike me for understandable reasons, and or consider me untrustworthy from my previous actions. I feel that the staff and I have got off on the wrong foot. Everything that I have quoted, commented, said, wanted, harassed, condemned, questioned, asked, or posted has been out of sheer love for this server.

@Doom_Blah, I am very sorry for completely losing it on you. You have to understand though that this is new to me, to have someone just come to my plot and remove a build. I am still curious how you were able to remove it, when other staff members told me that nothing was showing on log block?

@Jomo, I know that directly insulting people by putting their heads up there was a dick move by me, and I am formally sorry to anyone I have offended by seeing their head up there. So I guess even a middle finger is bad now too?

@Ionwolfhelm, Thank you, and keep being the awesome Helper you are!

@Nightshade32, You brought up a good point.

@Staff. If a Administrator / Moderator tells me specifically and non jokingly that I am allowed to break a rule… Am I allowed to break that rule?

@Staff. In the future. If you are about to change something on my plot, could you please communicate?

My desire for Redstoner is to become a Minecraft server that is known for equality, stability, friendly and efficient above all others. It has great potential and I wish only the best for it.

Just to clear things up, Doom and Kotov removed the build, I found this using logblock, the area you asked me to check was off slightly, I kept checking after you left. The fact they both did it shows they probably discussed it first and it wasn’t in any way a grief or because anyone was butthurt. It is part of our jobs to remove inappropriate stuff from plots and clearly they deemed this inappropriate which I think seems correct. I think a middle finger on its own MIGHT not be considered inappropriate, adding the heads or listing people you hate is unnecessary, unhelpful and would encourage bad feelings on the server. As staff we want to make the server a place where people treat each other with respect, for the good of us all.

Staff don’t have to inform anyone beforehand if we decide something needs to be removed. Staff will usually leave a sign or send a mail to let the player know they have removed something. This might have been overlooked on this occasion.

Staff members won’t (or at least they shouldn’t) tell you it is ok to break a rule. We will at times interpret the same rule somewhat differently, in your case maybe Pan considered the build to be just within what is acceptable, but Doom and Kotov considered it to be unacceptable. The fact you weren’t punished for building this suggests to me that it was a borderline ruling. You said yourself you understand now that putting peoples heads up was a dick move.

I hope this clears things up for you and I think your apology was the right thing to do.

Don’t listen to pan if he tells you something is ok, because he isn’t staff (maybe he was when he allowed it Idk) but generally pan is a little immature anyways so he’s not a good source for if a rule is broken or not.

I accept your apology hacker. No hard feeling?

Glad you learned from your mistake. Hopefully in the future there won’t be a need to apologize. ;)
also I do NOT get buthurt easily… infact I barely get buthurt