Tannerredstoner banned for greifing??

RedstonerAppeals → Tannerredstoner banned for greifing??

CLOSED

Tannerredstoner 2days ban!

The admin told me which I told tannerredstoner that he had done /up to grief.

So tannerredstoner has some what done /up and got himself banned.

He thinks that the admins banned him for no reason.

-JackFilms Redstoner rank: Builder!

Please follow the guidelines.
Updated ready for replys.
jacksfilms is one of my favourite Youtuber, how dare you impersonate him.

Somebody showed me some glass on the roads they wanted me to remove (In fact it replaced the road). I fixed the road and saw another batch of glass on a corner, which I also fixed. I used logblock there and queried for all glass placements/breakings in a radius of 20 blocks. There were if I remember correctly 472 pages of lb, about I think 8 per page. About half of those were from a guy destroying glass, the first half was from tannerredstoner placing it (using /up I assumed because it was also on the road). That’s an obvious grief, and it’s obviously not what you’re supposed to do, and I decided to ban him for it. (Tempban 3 days, 2 days and 8.5 hours left)

Also: Why are you making the app, not tanner?

Little chunk of info: JackFilms does not use the same IP as tannerredstoner.

Im JackFilms Im a youtuber xD
Dear Dico he lost his account and threatened me to do it :(.
And Dico if you respond please note this. Hes telling me via Skype that he didn’t do anything. Anyway I don’t know why hes still fighting about his. So Im just keeping quiet
This is Jacksfilms, you ain’t him!

Dear Dico he lost his account and threatened me to do it :(.

He threatened you to… appeal for him?

Well I don’t believe I’ve seen him break rules badly before, even though it is his responsibility to keep his website account safe and avoid this from happening by using an ingame /login password, a method we provide for this reason (LoginSecurity plugin, check info). You can use /register to set a pw, and /login to log in whenever you join the server (DONT LOSE YOUR PASSWORD, DONT REUSE YOUR MC PASSWORD).

Tanner will be able to play again when his ban expires.