2x2 Toggleable Lamp Button

RedstonerBuilding → 2x2 Toggleable Lamp Button

CHALLENGE

I was looking at an old thread, and I thought it would be cool if someone built a 2x2 version of that. Post your design in the “replies” section, along with the command to get to get the plot, the X, Y, and Z coordinates, and the dimensions.
Do you mean a 2x2 of buttons aswell?
I haven’t figured out how to post pictures on the website just yet, but yes, each lamp has a button on it and it toggles that lamp and doesn’t change the state of the other lamps.
here is how to post pictures ! [somerandomshit] (linktopicture) (remove the spaces between ! and [] ()or clicky here to learn more
@PanFritz People always told me to post the picture on imgur, but how do I post the pictures directly on the thread, like in this one. Please correct me if the way you told me is the way to do that.
Look at my previus post, the linktopicture is the link to the picture uploaded somewhere.. like imgur perhaps ? :D
Well, I tried that, and it brought me to the website. I wanted it to be on this thread and not leave this page.
just post it again how you tried and ill fix it for ya
few problems first you forgot a ! infront of the [] without that it just treats it as a link, number two is that your link is not the url of the picture but the link to imgur, to get the url right click on the picture and click get url or smth along those lines, then paste that here (also i added a !)
K, I got it to work. Now how do I do it with a picture from my computer?
You take the picture, upload it to imgur, then do the same thing :D
Thanks for the clarification @PanFritz
That picture is awesome! :D
Could someone please give me an example of a linky thing that would show a picture straight on this thread! Please
TEST ![https://crafatar.com/avatars/edf74cdd7d164d42a2b1ae083c756914?size=64&helm]
It is ! [Put anything in here i usually do "Image"](Image url) just remove the space Here:! [
Maybe this isn’t the picture url!?

just remove the space Here:! [

Fixed the image for you.. remove the spaces between ! and [] and [] and ()