Slack

Off topicOther → Slack

SOLVED

Hey,

So I had an idea. I know that the server already has a staff communication group on Slack, but how about just a general Redstoner server group?

By invite only (I suggest builder/trusted+) to avoid most noobs, spammers or general idiots. Exceptions may be required at times of course.

I understand that this probably won’t be accepted but hey, I can try. If we do decide to start a group please could @Dico200 or @jomo create it and let me know c:

This IS a good idea! But would it be hosted on a website or a server? And could you please move this to either the website suggestions or the server suggestions!! (depends)

I won’t move it since it isn’t physically part of the server plugin or hardware wise or part of the website.

And it would be hosted on…Slack! (Duh)

yes, this needs to be implemented, it would make communication and organisation mutch easyer
I need admin word for it to actually happen atm :P I hope it will!

Well, we could make all current staff channels private

And add public channels.

You’re happy to do that and it isn’t too much bother?
Well I don’t know about other staff. I think it’s okay though, if it’s not too hard to implement. What do you think? @KPkiller1671 @Ionwolfhelm @jomo @Doom_Blah @Nemes @MisaXage @ipfreely644 @PanFritz
we need to make sure the staff profiles cant be accessed…at least the details like emails etc. assuming we can do that i don’t see a major problem with this.
I like this idea! :D
Never seen so much positive feedback on one of my ideas C:
Good idea, I like it

Anyone else? @ABritishGamer_ @Doom_Blah @Nemes @jomo @KPkiller1671 @PanFritz @ipfreely644

C:

How much would it be @jomo ?

@jomo If it is particularly expensive then perhaps it could be included in donations?

Also, as I said, not everyone needs to be invited. Either builder/trusted+ (with possible exceptions) or whatever you think is best :)

Enjoying it immensely, thank you very much @jomo :)