Banned?!

RedstonerAppeals → Banned?!

CLOSED

Hello, here is my rigth thread ( I wrote already one in a wroong forum) and my IGN is Jev_Draude and I got banned.

I got banned until the 2020.03.17 with the reason: smastika

I don’t know where you found a smastika but I didn’t build ANY smastika on the server. I have only redstone stuff on my plot.(I am NOT a NAZI)

I would be glad for an answer from an admin or moderator.

Yours truly, Jev.

(Sorry for my grammar)

Have you had any previous In-Game-names? I can find stuff out from there ;D

my old names were

1. buster_1111
  2. IuseHACKS

Hello this is not a mistake at all you were banned for building a swastika on your friends plot. We found the swastika and we logblock and it showed your name. Here is a picture (http://imgur.com/vu57PIP) to show you the swastika on the plot and also showing that you were helper on that plot. Due to these factors your Ban Stands.

Thank you, KILLAGIB4

Thank you @KILLAGIB4 Im going to close this thread due to conclusion of a standing ban.
I did NOT build this swastika! I swear on anybodys life! The ladt time I played Minecraft was 3 weeks ago!
it was definitely done by someone on your account, of this there is NO doubt. it is possible that someone else gained access to your account and did it, but even then it is still your responsibility to keep your account secure.
That’s funny because swastikas weren’t originally made by the Nazis.
I know right @Matoseb they where a symbol of power, and armed forces.

wow thank you useless mods and admins you are all true fgts

fuck you im out

Well that certainly was uncalled for… Enjoy your punishment I guess…
Lol well nothing more here I think we can close it for good now!
This thread is locked.