Description

abr037 called me a douche he also said my plot sucks

Failed attempts

Telling a mod but he said he does not have access to the records of chat

Its not relevant but if it helps he was in my plot at the time

Time

I am not sure but it was between 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm on 17th march 2015

Grief

He deleted my firework dispenser with W.E (he is a moderator)

Proof

I have no evidence but it’s in the chat records and bayes32 is my witness

I can witness that that they were both acting immaturly, and I did not like the way ABritishGamer handled the situation. Instead of kicking Place-Name-Here he just took back at him, so neither was any better. I would excpect more maturity from a staff member though. More inputs can come from Skrilly, whom I belive kicked Place-Name-Here.

called me a douche he also said my plot sucks

You said that I was mentally retarded (from my inferrance), told me to go jump off a cliff and NOW you’re accusing me of calling your plot shit, which I did not, @IXander_MC did.

He deleted my firework dispenser with W.E (he is a moderator)

I didn’t, I believe someone took the items out of the hoppers. I said I would remove it if I see the clock running multiple times.

I have no evidence but it’s in the chat records and bayes32 is my witness

Iirc Bayes was sticking towards my end at the end of this incident, trying to explain to you that I did not in fact call your plot shit, IXanderMC did.

GI agree with lmao that I did act up, but that was mostly because you kept picking on staff, trying to order them to do things at times even. You decided to pick 2 fights with me in one day, and even then you treated me like I was a piece of shit, even after people asked you to stop being an annoyance.

Eventually, me kila and skril decided to give you a 5 min tempban, despite the fact you had already left the server. They can confirm this.

I wonder why you named the thread abr037.

“You said that I was mentally retarded (from my inferrance), told me to go jump off a cliff and NOW you’re accusing me of calling your plot shit, which I did not, @IXander_MC did.”

When did I call you mentally impaired and by the way you are calling me immature you are using the word retarded which is a derogitory name for a disabled person which is very immature

Dico200 I named the thread abr037 as that’s ABritishGamer_’s nickname

By the way you are calling me immature, you are using the word retarded which is a derogitory name for a disabled person which is very immature

@Place_Name_Here using the word retarded isnt immature in any way, shape or form. Also, this is very immature, starting a thread, and not telling the whole story. He may have called you a douche, but knowing @ABritishGamer_ he wouldnt say that without any reason to.

Actually there was no reason Arthur valk

You said that I was mentally retarded (from my inferrance), told me to go jump off a cliff and NOW you’re accusing me of calling your plot shit, which I did not, @IXander_MC did.

As @ABritishGamer_ pointed out here, ==there was a reason==!

Please tell me the reason then

As i said in my last reply. Before you want me to show u the reason again, read this reply!

This happened afterwards plus I did not call him mentally impaired

you did call me mentally impaired, and this did not happen after this incident. Thanks to lying to staff, which is totally making our lives easier (insert sarcastic tone here).

Notice how this thread is marked solved? That means it’s solved, stop trying to fight a clearly lost battle please.

I was present at the time of this predicament and yes, I can confirm that @ABritishGamer_ called @Place_Name_Here a douche. I am not, however, weary of what happened previously before said argument ruptured. I did, in fact, temporarily banned @Place_Name_Here for 5 minutes for the reason, “Stop instigating with the staff.” This is my part of the story.
However, during the time of said argument was invoked, I was noticing some brash comments coming for @Place_Name_Here’s side. He also was arguing with me, and @ABritishGamer_. And for that reason, I banned him for a very short amount of time for him to relinquish his anger.
Skrileton what do you mean by brash comments please inform me so I can say sorry
This thread is locked.