I can haz 3 voices in my head?

Off topicOther → I can haz 3 voices in my head?

CLOSED

Today, something weird happened. 3 voices appeared in my head. They all sounded like me, but… different in two ways. First, accent. There was a Scottish me, a British me, and an Irish me.

Also, they were different in attitude. Scottish me was optimistic about everything. British me was pessimistic about everything. Irish me was in a rant going all “You’ll never get anything done until you don’t try” and “You must’ve gone crazy! You can’t click two LEGOs together!”, being insane nonetheless.

So I was trying to, maybe as you have inferred, build a LEGO set. (The 1,300 piece Technic Airplane set, BTW) And Scottish me was advising me what to do when I couldn’t find a piece. Then British me stepped in and started saying “You can’t find an extra rare piece in a couple hundred’s piece-sized box!” (I can easily do that, BTW, sorry British me) and then Scottish me and British me started having an argument. Then Irish me started bouncing around and going all “Stop arguing! Just debate!” and British me kicked him to the back of my brain. (LOL) So eventually it turned into a physical argument (A.K.A fight) and Scottish me tackled British me and won. So ya. Quite awkward. Any tips to help get this British me and Irish me out?

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION I AM ACTUALLY IN. NO LULZ.

lol I’m 10 years old tho & my parents dont listen :(
im not sure these forums are the best place to look for serious psychiatric advice

Also, quick geography lesson:

Britain is Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

If there was already a Scottish you, then who was British you? I assume you mean English since we are often called ‘British’ and not ‘English’although technically we’re both. That really annoys me :P

@_Pyra no problem..just, uh get help dude :P
spend less time wuth @morethansleeving (ign AWelshGamer_) and @ABritishGamer_ and spend more time with me :D