Happy Birthday Redstoner!

RedstonerOther → Happy Birthday Redstoner!

SOLVED

Today (29.03.15 or 03.29.15) Redstoner turns 2 years old. I want to thank Pan, jomo and Dico for keeping it running, all the staff for giving the majority a good experience on the server and all the past, present and even future trusteds, builders, members and visitors for being freakin' awesome (most of you)!

Thank you especially to @BlockyNinja @MCtechnical @ABritishGamer_ @PanFritz and @Dico200 for getting me settled in so well and so quickly and to where I am now, for that I am incredibly grateful. Redstoner feels like home.

Thanks for all the amazing times and here’s to many more!

-PJ

Well were happy your a part of our community PJ!
this server is the best server i have ever come across the community is easy to get into, and staff are approchable, and most of all they like me enough to give me bauilder :3
Happy Birthday Redstoner, out of the 5 servers I have been a part of in my life, when it comes to my favourite Redstoner is definitely in the top 10 :)
Happy Birthday Redstoner ! I’m so happy to be a part of this awesome server ! :D
Happy birthday redstoner! I’m happy that I can be apart of this server more than just a member :D <3
Happy birthday Redstoner! This has been my favorite server for the longest time, and I’m happy to be part of the community! :D
Happy Birthday to Redstoner! I am very happy to see a great server turn 2 years! :D
@SquidneyBean *Belated birthday :P
Cool cool. Happy Bird Day.