Type of ban / demotion

Temp ban (3 Days)

Ban/Demotion reason

For calling people nicknames

What I have done wrong

Nothing

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Cause they called me a D**K in return

You kept calling multiple different people many different kinds of names they did not like, some of which are staff who repeatedly told you to please stop. But no, you just had think you were so funny and continue bothering and annoying everyone.

What I have done wrong Nothing

Now that shit right there is funny…

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted Cause they called me a D**K in return

I do not remember anyone calling you a dick. How ever, if they did, that would have been an understatement at the time.

Mate you were being really annoying to the people on the server calling them names and stuff. There is total reason for your ban, so that neans you did do something wrong
Oh yeah cause calling someone a D**K isn’t rude no no not at all
When somebody calls someone a Dick, he or she oftenly does it with a reason. I can totaly understand why someone would call you a dick, according to the description Hacker gave.

Oh yeah cause calling someone a D**K isn’t rude no no not at all

If there’s a justified reason for them to call you a name then you shouldn’t be throwing a tantrum over it. If you were calling people names as most seem to think here, then I don’t see why you should be offended over being treated the same way.

What kind of nicknames were you calling people? If it was stuff like

Your a W**K stain!

Then I would understand why they all called you a D**K in return.

Another Point

What I have done wrong Nothing

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted Cause they called me a D**K in return

If you had done “Nothing” why would they call you a D**K in return?

But you call people willys. so…
But u called me worse so… And with me it was a joke
It seems you annoyed and offended a number of people @Place_Name_Here . Someone reacting to this and calling you a “dick” doesn’t make any difference in whether you should be unbanned or not. A 3 day ban does seem a bit severe but given that you haven’t even acknowledged any blame in this incident, I see no reason to consider a pardon at this time. I have also noticed you have been at the centre of a few incidents lately and I have had first hand experience of you trying to twist events on these forums. I hope you have a think about this and how you could have acted better in this situation and avoid these things in future.

Since I have never been banned. Its hard to see why he should be unbanned! Ion said

“Offended a number of people @place_name_here.

So if this is true a pardon will not be needed.

(1) Wait the time. (2) Keep complaining. (Not good)

Those are your options! I hope this helped.

• ==JackFilms==
This thread is locked.