showing off

RedstonerBuilding → showing off

i just spent 10+ hours building a huge tower, its on my second plot, and i thought id just come on hear and show off a bit :3 alt text
I saved that pic to my phone awesome building
project update, built this and im working on an underground section alt text
btw if anyone wants to see this go to my second plot
Looks cool, it’s not that hard tho lol. :D Some of parts can be made like using just //hsphere or //sphere, //cyl or //hcyl, you know what I mean.
@M0dii most of this was doen by hand due to world edit not having enough constraints at least i couldn’t do it with world edit, meaning that’s its alot harder than you think
as I said it’s cool and stuff, but it CAN be done not very hard and looking at that all of this was made in creative, would be absolutely fantastic if it would’ve been in survival. No hate, hope you understand me. :)
That should be on the front page of the website or in a new page at the top called the gallery were people can put up pics of big builds like that. @jomo do you think 1) a gallery is a good idea and 2) if you could do it. It can show of what people do before they try the server.
there are some realy talented builders, but shy stop as just buildings, if you have some redstone that is practical, but also looks amazing that could be included in such a gallery. like @MrRedstoneGuy25 and his connect 4 resettable