First!

RedstonerBuilding → First!

Haha ok jokes aside, what are your favorite types of redstone contraptions? (Logic, Doors, Survival stuff like farms, etc)
My favourite contraptions are extenders, and logic.
Do command blocks count? If so, command blocks.

Do command blocks count? If so, command blocks.

yes those count

Logic c:, altho i do agree and disagree with sheeps point of it being useless. Its used for learning :)
Doors. I’ve only started learning about Logic
Doors!!! however, I do like a bit of logic but don’t have any on my plot since I’m so bad at it
I like pretty much everything except logic, but I only like making small and simple things because I really don’t have the patience to make big stuff.

Derp. I like spazzy moving noisy pistony blinky lighty things.. This is an example of one alex1 made. My friend made a vid of it. :D

[yt:NoeM0rwJ-y0]

Cant get the vid to work… oh well

video

lol chloe I see that video was from when I was a member, I remember that thing too, sidney said he was gonna make a “meanwhile on redstoner” video at the time he did that but he never did. :/ glad someone else still uploaded it though <3
my favourite type of redstone contraption is porbably doors, i just like how big or how small a door can be :D

lol chloe I see that video was from when I was a member, I remember that thing too, sidney said he was gonna make a “meanwhile on redstoner” video at the time he did that but he never did. :/ glad someone else still uploaded it though <3

Wow Rubix has been Builder for a lllooonnnngggg time if thats when you were member, im surprised he isnt trusted yet O.o

Doors.Building 6x6 right now :D
0 ticks me and tgm make a lot of thing using 0ticks mhhahahaa
Minigames and a little bit logic. But just found a interest for compactiong piston extenders (and build them sometimes)