THANK YOU STAFF

RedstonerOther → THANK YOU STAFF

I just want to say, the admins and devs and moderators and helpers, in fact all members of staff. Thank you :).

You stay up night and day working and coding and moderating this server and I have only once seen someone say thank you.

For instance when there is downtime, whatever time, the staff will work on it in all of there spare time, just so we can play a game happily.

They devote there time and don’t sleep to be on this server making it run smoothly.

They sit there and take all the crap and stay calm and sort out the problems and most importantly…

They NEVER give up. They are resilient and hardworking.

==but we take it for granted and cause then trouble, complain about bugs and glitches, make requests and keep bugging THEM.==

==and we never say thanx.==

I think that is wrong

==so in the comments can we try to have ask 500 of our lovely members saying thank you to these heroes==

Amen. Motivation can really help the staff do what they do and it makes me want to be a part of the team even more.
Moved to correct subforum
<3 thank you burger
Thanks burger C: <3
Huh, thank you, teenagers who have nothing to do like most of us in their spare time, other than doing redstone on a server.
Is Jomo a teenager? I thought he was in his 20s.
@yop Well, doing redstone isnt boring, and its not like we’re alone
Was it all leading up to this?
Was it all leading up to this?
Oh great double post :/
Uhhh I’m not sure we need to kiss their feet like that @burgerbrains

Well, I also want to say a huge “Thank you!” to all the staff members, active or retired, thank you.

Thank you for making me able to hop online and do all my redstone thingies, because to be honest, my SP world is almost empty, because all my redstone is on here, and you guys made that possible! :)

And I have to say thank you to @BlockyNinja for being awesome and doing a lot off stuff together with me!

~Cookie

Thanks for the appreciation @burgerbrains but you should certainly stop trying so hard to get a staff rank. I haven’t even seen you more than once ingame
I am not doing this for a staff rank. I just don’t see why we pile tasks onto you and cause trouble but never say thanx.
Well, thank you for noticing that. I believe we all do it voluntarily, for the most part, if you don’t count donations.
Well dico i personally get 0% of the donation money so i do it voluntarily, byt its all worth it because of all the amazing people in our community <3

voluntarily

If I got paid for this I wouldn’t do it. :3

i personally get 0%

^ this

:3