idea....

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → idea....

CLOSED

If a closed/solved thread is left untouched and in that state for 1 week + it will remove itself
I personally hate this idea. What does everyone else think?
It may be a good idea, but then you’re also removing stuff you might not want to remove, sorry, but I say no to your idea, but it isn’t that shitty.
I would kinda hate this idea, I think that it would kinda ruin the forums.

I would kinda hate this idea, I think that it would kinda ruin the forums.

You took the words right out of me :p

But there are hundreds of threads just lying there and they are taking up space but they have not been touched in months
And they serve as a useful resource to check what happened in the past. This is particularly true with the appeals and blaming threads to track a players history of infractions.
Yea, maybe lock them.
THEY FUCKING ARE!!!!!! YNO WHAT GAMEPATROL, YOU FUCKING SUCK. THEY ARE LOCKED YOU DIPSHIT.

@nalaek2004 please don’t speak to other players like that, even if they are frustrating you.

@gamepatrol502 most of the threads you were talking about do get locked, though not all of them. They are also usually marked as solved or closed.

Sorry. But still. he sucks and necroposts and he should die.

Don’t apologise for making offensive and mean comments and then make another one…

He may be annoying but I certainly wouldn’t wish death on him.

Could a mod maybe lock this please?

@nalaek2004 Your posts here are unacceptable and in breach of website rules, failure to follow rules here can and does have consequences. You have been warned.
This thread is locked.