Here I am!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Here I am!

Hello! My name is Sam. Our may know me as burgerbrains or gamepatrol502 though.So I expect you all know me fairly well already, but for those who dont heres the story.

I started playing minecraft in Alpha and as soon as Redstone was introduced… I was into it. I am admittedly not very good, this is because I prefer survival and building though. Now I have picked it back up and I am making some cool stuff.

I joined the old Redstoner server within a week of its opening and as soon as I found out it had reopened I was right back on it

When I was 6 I have started programming for those interested the languages I know are as follows:

Javascript HTML/CSS Python Bash Bit of PHP Java C Batch Git C# Some d Perl Some bitll

Random Facts

I have never made a normal door larger than 4x4. I never exactly made a 3x3.

My name is burgerbrains because I was having burgers for tea and my brother was having a brainfart while I was making my account.

I am notoriously bad at noticing chat. People have had whole conversations (well just one sided) with me without me knowing.

I live in Southampton, a city in a county called Hampshire in a country called england.

I am planning to do quantum physics at University.

The most amount of friends I have had at one time is, hold on. 3 or 4. Yea 3 or 4. This I have been told is because I am to geeky.

I have aspergers syndrome. Before this thread only 3 people knew. What this means is basically i am really good at things, like science, coding, electronics and maths, but I am absolutely s*** at social skills and other subjects like literacy. What you are really good at and what you are crappy at is unique to each person. But hey! Einstein, Novak tesla, isaac Newton and more all had aspergers so it surely doesn’t mean that it stops you in life.

No actually the most friends I have had at one time is 3.

I am 12.

I am a youtuber.

My parents are split up.

I have 2 cats.

Funny Storys…

At a residential we were all in bungalow type things. The teacher knocked on the door. I answered and then Someone kakked me (the opposite of a wedgie).

@daverd6678 sent me to hospital in 2014 because he kicked me in my nuts. I am still due another check up. They had to operate man! He twisted one round. Sorry for the details but don’t mess with him. You should see what he did to me when I griefed his his base on another server. But we are friends.

I was childminded by the same people as @AbuoojoeYT. We have been at 3 childminders at the same time.

How much of this are truth? :D This part exactly:

“When I was 6 I have started programming for those interested the languages I know are as follows:

Javascript HTML/CSS Python Bash Bit of PHP Java C Batch Git C# Some d Perl Some bitll”

It’s true. And I did start coding for hen I was 6. I remember typing ‘Title test Echo hello world! Pause Exit’

I saved it as a .bat, crossed dem fingRZ den clicked open. Best feeling of my life.