TSV (Trusted Survival) world reset

ArchivesFeature requests → TSV (Trusted Survival) world reset

SOLVED

Hello. I’ve been playing recently alot of survival, I like it more actually than creative and especially I like playing survival WITH people just build stuff and play. Trusted survival on redstoner is pretty cool, nobody griefs, steals, etc etc. but MAYBE that world needs a restart (reset), because there alot of stuff from people that wont ever play on TSV again and because you’re like trusted - you dont want to remove his/her building or something like that.

So nobody talks about it and not much =>Trusted players play on TSV, so I don’t know. Nobody I think ever talked about this topic, but I really want to see what others think about it.

==I don’t really say It’s VERY needed, but it would be really cool if everyone who ACTUALLY PLAYS on TSV would start all over again and start making stuff, etc etc.==

I accept all the answers, really want to hear what =>Trusted players think, so please tell me what you think about resetting TSV.

bump. any answers?
I do agree on the point it needs a reset, its been a while.
Yes, it needs a reset, but will there be a world download, when its reset?
Yes, I’d like a reset :P
i wouldnt mind playing survival, but every time i ask no one is up for teaming (im no good on my own)

Arhur what do you mean:

but will there be a world download, when its reset?

@BishBosh There’s no need to be teaming up. I think you could just play for fun and build stuff, when you find somebody you can go and play together with someone. Survival is fun but dont need to be scared about playing it alone. :?

im bad at survival, i stick to one task untill i have way too mutch of one thing then i run out of everything else half way through
Yes, it should be working now. Marking as solved.