Voteban and Votekick?

ArchivesFeature requests → Voteban and Votekick?

CLOSED

I dont know, but MAYBE /votekick [nick] and(or) /voteban [nick] [time(?)] would be a good idea. It would be something like /report. When a player gets like 5 or so /voteban or /votekick a message would be sent to mods so they can check it or something like that.. Idk, maybe it would a good idea for some players that are breaking rules and some mods are maybe afk etc etc.. Tell me what you think guys, M0dii.
For me this is not a good idea. There are ways on these forums for players to report others for rule breaks which seems much easier than needing to get 5 players to all vote the same thing. Also mob justice isn’t necessarily a good thing, Id prefer to rely on the facts and hopefully our impartial staff to make these decisions.

For me this is not a good idea. There are ways on these forums for players to report others for rule breaks which seems much easier than needing to get 5 players to all vote the same thing. Also mob justice isn’t necessarily a good thing, Id prefer to rely on the facts and hopefully our impartial staff to make these decisions.

I agree with Ion on this sorry m0dii

Yeah I agree with Ion too :P

A similar thing is on the to do list for admins :3

Only builder + can vote on it though.

I think that it should be Trusted and above, not builder.
It’s OK guys, but I mean it would be better if you could have your own decision.. Im just offering, not that this thing is MUST, so, anyways, thanks for replies.