I Shall build... Ze gallery!

RedstonerBuilding → I Shall build... Ze gallery!

I will build the gallery. I am hard working and have lots of spare time. It will also be a fun thing to do. So can I please have access to the current gallery or can a new world be made for it. I have already started making plans in the hopes that you accept this request. @jomo I understand making another world in the server uses a lot of memory so if I can build a gallery I could build onto the old one. Also I have ocd so you can expect EVERYTHING to be neat and tidy.

Kind regards Sam.

Shouldn’t you at least have builder rank?
It’s up to the staff

Yes I understand that. That is my personal opinion and I think some of the staff will agree with me, your building should be verified good enough before you build the entire gallery.

EDIT: You may have understood my previous comment as suggesting you for builder rank, which it wasn’t. I was actually stating that you should wait until you get builder to even consider building the gallery. I doubt anyone will use it anyway to be honest.

@gamepatrol502 Get Builder Rank first.
No. This can be the new gallery thread or when I get some1 to look at my plot and see if it is builder worthy then the problem of were I am gonna build it will be reborn. That will make 2 threads. Just leave it.
Not my call of course but I still think we should close it even if it is just temporarily.
How about you delete it from the website till I get builder. Then I can make a new thread so this isn’t taking up space till I get member and when I do there won’t be 2 threads. @jomo is there any way to completely wipe a thread from the website? If so can use do it to this one plz?
Dude, There’s a delete thread button, don’t go calling the superadmin just to give you a tutorial on how to delete a firum post .-.
Builder!!! But I can’t access the gallery?
Only certain people have access. Nobody uses it anyway.
The gallery was given up…
Since the gallery was given up about a month ago, I’m going to lock this, as there is no way someone could do this on their own, especially without getting RSI.
This thread is locked.