My Resignation

RedstonerOther → My Resignation

I’m not entirely sure where I would put this under the forums, but anyways, yes, I am resigning. I’m doing this because lately, I have had a load of school assignments due with critical deadlines, and so I thought that maybe the high responsibility I have on Redstoner is getting in the way. Anyways, there has also been some conflicts that have happened in Redstoner involving the staff, and also some other ingame players (not mentioning any names for confidential reasons). So, yes. Sadly, I am resigning. I really enjoyed being a part of the Redstoner staff (and I will dearly miss /ac). Note, this is not me leaving Redstoner for good, but I am only resigning from staff. Farewell, fellow staff members! :')

-Skrileton

I think you get to keep Ac tho :D
I will miss you bro. So sad to see you resign.
This is so Killa, but sad for you to leave staff I hart you mate
wrong forum but ok thx skirl for your work
Yeah, I wasn’t sure where to put this thread. Sorry @Ionwolfhelm
Aw im sad to see you leave. For me school ends at the end of may perhaps its ending soon for you, maybe you couod take a break. That nay just be me desperatly wanting you to stay, when your already far away. Whatever the case, sad to see you leave staff. Bai

Bye Skril, sad to see you go :'(

Killa’s right though, you do get to keep ac, you can also do a few more things that the average trusted person can’t :)

Sad to see you go mate. Your always welcome to back as part of the team if you ever decide you want to come back :)

What Kp said!

Sad to see ye go, hope you can come back sometime! :)

It was a really great time with you, bye Skril :')
I am crying if anybody cares. And they are rare and genuine tears. I just saw this thread.
Good luck with school Skril!

@Skrileton are you back as a helper?

sorry if this is necroposting but making another thread would be a bit useless I think

@CookieRedstone Yes he is! :D
Indeed I am a Helper again
Good to see you back @Skrileton C: