Type of ban / demotion

Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

Because I refused to post on the forums why I hate skrileton

What I have done wrong

I did nothing

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Because I did nothing wrong

P.S: My previous post explained everything quickly you basically wasted time @barrygold_

Because I refused to post on the forums why I hate skrileton

That’s not just the reason you are banned, tbh you should know that.

I did nothing

Incorrect.

What did I do then cause you say I threatened death by saying I quote “I wish K1LL4 would K1LL Skrileton irl” that’s not a death threat I quote from the oxford English dictionary “Definition of threat in English: noun

A statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done:”

Note that someone was banned a bit back for this exact reason, he said almost exactly what you said, but aimed at another player.
I never saw that and you can’t ban me for wishing something and not wanting to post the reason why I hate skrileton on the forums
KILLAG1B4 why are you posting a pic I already said that
I am posting the whole thing May take a while
Thnx K1LL4 ur da bomb I didn’t have pics of Congo to prove I did nothing I think you’ve helped me if u did I owe you one =-)
That is most of the argument. There may be some repeat pics I was taking screen shots like a Mad man! Also I crossed out staff chat as you can see as it is only for staff and or old staff members to see.
@KILLAGIB4 wow, awful.

So you tell me I have to go to the forums to talk to you to get unbanned yet u don’t come wowww…

Just wow

Sarcasm will get you nowhere @Place_Name_Here. You don’t want to be banned on the website as well.

Can I please give my opinion…

I think @Place_Name_Here made a statement that at the time he may have used to express his anger at an action somebody else did. He may not have considered the deeper meaning to it. If you really meant that you wanted him dead then I think I am right in saying please leave because we don’t want a community that think it is ok to make threats, meaning them and actually loathing the victim. That may be harsh but I am not finished yet.

Your statement may have been a of the hand remark to express an emotion but I think what the mods are annoyed about was is that you stood up for your side and were cocky with your quotes of the dictionary. Also you ignored warnings and called a mods bluff on banning you. Btw… never call a mods bluff, it won’t work.

I think. From this you should learn to think before you say and learn when to shut dafuq up. And even if u think that way about @Skrileton just keep it views to yourself.

I think your ban should be reduced to a temp ban of a month. And by the way that time is for you to grow up a lot in. Then, if you come back on and still hastle staff and offend members of our community I think you should be banned permanently. Your ip banned and for staff to look through logs to find all of your ips and ban them all so you can’t alt.

Have good fun growing up.

Also maybe a demote is called for?

Over to you @Armadillo28

I’m so sorry I was in the wrong after reading what you said gamepatrol502 I see what you mean I have ready said sorry to @Skrileton via Twitter but just in case I am sorry skrilly I shouldn’t have called you skrilly Willy or willeton and been so god damn cocky what in trying to say is I am so sorry everyone for bring so rude to everyone especially you @Armadillo28 and @Skrileton also I’m sure there’s many more I need to vmclean up my act and once again I’m terribly sorry please forgive me

Sarcasm will get you nowhere @Place_Name_Here.

kek’d

Back when it was my duty to maintain the server and make sure rules were followed, you wouldn’t get banned for saying you hate someone. What happened?

By the way,

How old are you @gamepatrol502 ? I always thought you were like 11.

@yop_tropix I got in a very long very heated discussion with @Skrileton say a month long once again sorry skril and there were a few threats and cocky dictionary quotes @yop_tropix
Oh and xD a 11 year old is saying grow up to a 12 year old
I am 12 and I will be 13 in 4 months
I am 12 and I will be 13 in 4 months
@Place_Name_Here I suggest you calm your tits, and clench your buttocks… For I sense a Forum ban coming your way, if you do not stop acting so immature and stupid.
@HackerThomas how was I immature please say I dontvwanna be banned here as well this is my only hope I don’t wanna lose my friends

@HackerThomas it is sorted…

I’m so sorry I was in the wrong after reading what you said gamepatrol502 I see what you mean I have ready said sorry to @Skrileton via Twitter but just in case I am sorry skrilly I shouldn’t have called you skrilly Willy or willeton and been so god damn cocky what in trying to say is I am so sorry everyone for bring so rude to everyone especially you @Armadillo28 and @Skrileton also I’m sure there’s many more I need to vmclean up my act and once again I’m terribly sorry please forgive me

Can some1 reduce the ban to 1 month and take note @Place_Name_Here if it happens again it will be a perm ban.

Sorry @gamepatrol502 top said u was I fought it was funny at the time cause of irony
It is fine @Place_Name_Here and was taken as a joke. I am 12 btw.
OK @gamepatrol502 I don’t want to offend anyone else
From what I’ve heard and seen here the punishment doesn’t, in my eyes, fit the crime. There might be something I’m missing though, and I’m sure there is a longer story to this, as neither party seemed to be happy about each other even before the discussion started. I hope though, that there is no personal feelings involved, and that this punishment is in based on these offences that Place_Name_Here has committed. I know Place_Name_Here isn’t innocent, but to me he didn’t look any worse than staff in those screenshots.
Please tell me I’ve been forgiven I don’t want to lose my friends I’m sorry

@Place_Name_Here you’ve got a really bad habit of causing trouble on the server, what you said was wrong and your attitude towards staff is terrible too. I’m not sure if we should give you another chance because I’m pretty sure a similar thing would happen if we did. Maybe you can convince us, I don’t know.

@Armadillo28 I’m not sure that saying “Be nice or fuck off” is the best way to moderate an incident like this. Maybe we can learn from this.

@gamepatrol502 Unless you have useful information about an incident, please refrain from posting on appeals, it isn’t your job to decide what punishments to give.

@yop_tropix To answer this: “Back when it was my duty to maintain the server and make sure rules were followed, you wouldn’t get banned for saying you hate someone. What happened?” If I recall correctly you got demoted from moderator for not doing a good job and then resorted to making cheap jabs on the forums. I’m pretty sure that’s what happened.

Without my post tho he would have not apologized and in his own words realized his mistakes. Now he is in a frame of mind to learn from this and not deny anything anybody says that he did
Please ion take away my rights to talk in normal chat do anything please justdon’t permaban me I have a lot of great friends inane I don’t want to Lowe them because of qnother one of my stupid mistakes

@gamepatrol502 You have a nasty habit of ignoring forum rules, I have warned you about this on other threads, I will not be warning you again!

@Place_Name_Here I will speak to staff about this matter further, expect a final decision within a week. Until that time the ban stands.

Why is @gamepatrol502 getting in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TOPIC.

@Place_Name_Here i’ll miss ya bud… Next time hold back on killing other staff.

IMO Permaban is way too long: it’s the same length as griefing. You, staff, should make it like 1-2-3 month tempban.

Then again i’m way too nice sometimes

@AWolfishGamer_ I’m not sure if you genuinely will miss me or your being sarcastic im gonna assume you’ll miss me but giving advice you was always nice to me =-)
I was legit going to miss you… ;,(
Oh ok @AWolfishGamer_ I will miss you to you was a great friend so sad I hope I just get a 1 month ban or something long but I’ll see you guys again if this is goodbye I hate goodbyes screw you maker of the word goodbye cya later alligator
Uninformed @Ionwolfhelm is uninformed. I was demoted for innactivity.
@yop_tropix and an inactive member of staff can’t do a good job, anyway lets try to keep this thread on topic and not use it as a soapbox please

@Ionwolfhelm If you’re implying not being on the server for 2 weeks is indeed not doing a good job, that’s a fair statement, I left Minecraft though.

anyway lets try to keep this thread on topic and not use it as a soapbox please

I’d like to let you know that you’re the one who brought up my demotion.

Also I wasn’t turning into a soapbox I was just sayin in case this is my last chance bye just in case so sorry if you felt it was off-topic I’ll try to avoid it
@yop_tropix I’d like to point out that because you no longer play on the server, you have no knowledge of how much this particular player has or hasn’t broken rules in the past, you also are no longer a member of staff and there have been several rule changes since you left. If you looked at the screenshot you would see his ban is for multiple offences, not this one issue. None of your posts here are relevant, so please stop side-tracking this thread.
not you place_name_here
Can I ask you something @Ionwolfhelm whydo you hate me
I don’t hate you, some of your actions on the server don’t show you in a good light though, as I hope you realise.
Given the post you made then deleted shortly afterwards, it is clear you neither take any blame for your actions or can control your temper on here or on the server, I see no reason to overturn this ban.
This thread is locked.