Rubik's Cube

Off topicOther → Rubik's Cube

SOLVED

Recently, I ordered a Fangshi Shuang Ren, a speed-cube. I really don’t have any experience with types of cubes, so maybe you people could post some below possibly?

My Cube:

I don’t know, I used to just copy CrazyBadCuber’s main cube as my speed cube.
Get @barrygold_ in here!

:3

What time do you average? What is your best? What method are you using?

Answer these questions in that order pls and we can continue this in game perhaps ;3

dayan

Lol, Dayan sux unless you do a couple thousand solves on it.

@barrygold_ I actually just got into Rubik’s cubes and such, so I wanted to start with the highest quality cube I could find.

Then Fangshi is a great bet ;D

From what I hear they turn great out of the box, just get some lube for it and it will last a while :D

What’s the one you keep bringing to school Barry? :3
@PyjamaL1ama Moyu Along iirc
One more thing, what’s the best cube for learning algorithms and speed cubing? :3
For speedcubing its a Gans cube of some sort. For learning algs ask @purpledragonnuke for the alg. Any cube can be used for learning algs c:

OK c:

I iz cube n00b

Oh ye, don’t get the gans unless you’re a bit faster in speed cubing, the weilong is better for that :3
Much cube. Very speed. Such barry.
A gans is a bird in Ducth xD
Just wondering, @barrygold_ , what do you average on 3x3, I personally average 18s.
Thanks barru, but I just figured out that I fucked up and accidentally ordered one from Hong-Kong so its gonna take a month to get here D: