The Person Under Me!

Off topicOther → The Person Under Me!

Hello all This is a funny thread. its like a mini game. this is how you “play” Example: person 1: I drop a banana on Pum Person 2: i give it a banana i drop TheArchangelus On PUM Person 3: I dodge the falling body. I drop nutella on PUM And so on.

A you do is to respond by doing this ^ Just don’t get inappropriate.

So i start:

I spill my OJ and it falls on to PUM

I direct the flow onto a passing wombat, blinding it. The screech awakens a nearby music teacher, angered by the dodgy F#. The music teacher trips over the widely flailing wombat and falls on the person under me.
dodges PUM and lets The music teacher continue to fall
The music teacher falls into my nutella and typical white girl style, eats it all so i kill the teacher with my horrible playing of the flute the PUM gets blamed for the murder
I dart into the nearest Poundland and emerge with some terrible quality chocolate spread and hair gel. I bind it together and attach it to my shoes, meaning I can stick to the branches of trees. I climb one and watch the police race off into the distance. I run in the other direction and the only person who will let me hide in their home is the person under me.
I throw her into the harry potter room under the stairs, but i left the trapdoor open so she fell on the PUM
I fell on myself…I land in a crumpled heap and start crawling around Doom’s rape shack. I become intensely worried so I go to leave, stepping out into a forest. Suddenly I realise something. Every tree looks the same. Every trunk. Every branch. Every leaf. And then it dawns on me. I’m lost. But then a glimmer of hope shines through…a humanlike screech? Or is it just a bird? Is my mind playing tricks on me? No…it’s the person under me majestically riding an elk to my rescue…what’s going on?
I was about to save PJ but i fell off my elk and got trampled to death D:. PJ then takes my elk and Drops my body on PUM.
I scream as pj drops archie’s body onto me, and i toss it into the ground as i start on a chase to catch pj, and pj runs into the PUM
I come back to life and i give PJ beer. PJ Then Drops his beer bottle

^

drops his beer bottle on PUM*

I start growling at pj, as beer is all over me I throw the shards of the beer bottle at pj, miss and they land in the chest of the PUM