Trusted Survival Reset

RedstonerCommunity vote → Trusted Survival Reset

Due to changes in the trusted survival configuration and keepInventory being switched to true and false, I suggest we reset the world as some people didn’t like keepInventory and didn’t even start playing it fully which results in them being behind now.

vote yes or no

I agree on this, due to potentialy people being off put from the old playstyle now come in a world where everyone already has all the things with a very big advantage essentially coming in to a world with nothing where everyone achieved things with not much effort due to the oh so very simple rule that was changed (without a vote may i express) so a vote had to be made to have it back to normal. Due to this, anyone that wanted a challenge would have been off put completely and is now entering a world with everything done prior to them joining.
I vote yes to a reset.
No, the survival was reset few weeks ago, maybe in 4-5 months but not now xD
I say nay cos im a horse :3
It seems like everyone that hasn’t played in the week before the configurations would like to see a reset, and everyone that has wouldn’t, obviously, since they already put many hours into the survival world. I think it would be a dickish move to reset it, and I don’t think the change of configurations is a big deal at all. I don’t even care if there are more people that would like to see a reset (which I’m not sure of), we’re just not going to reset it. If you wanted a fresh world you should’ve played directly after the reset of last week. I don’t see how it’s a big deal to be behind a little bit, you can just build your base somewhere in the world and even completely isolate yourself.
Thats hipocritical

Now to explain the hypocrisy, so lets take a step back to how it began shall we. The TSV features were changed without a proper vote, such features that have a very big impact on the game play of survival, due to different opinions we had a vote and went with the outcome of the vote. Now the hypocrisy kicks in, you see i could say exactly the same thing as you, “it was very dickish to change the settings and that can fuck people over, so its dickish not to revert the changes, so we are not changing back.” See how that is easily a double sided argument? Furthermore isolating yourself is not the same experience as being a part of a community striving together at spawn to make a better place for everyone, having things already accomplished like possible end farms and things of that nature can seriusly cut back on the involvement of an individual in a community where everyone had a perk that is now not accessible to everyone. And again, what if i were to say that the world is going to be reset. Outrage likely, so the people that do not want it reset obviusly won’t have a problem with you “stepping your foot down” but would have a problem the other way around, wich is also hypocrisy at its finest.

img

NO!!!. A BIG and FAT no.

I dotn want a reset

Well, we made a lot of progress and did a lot of things already so I vote no. I dont think people who does not play on TSV should vote because they doesnt care what happens. :) Once again - no. Could have been strawpoll but anyways. :)
I had to make an account for this, but I feel like I should have a say in this due to the effort me and thegunmaster have spent already on this map. Our vote is definitely NO. The gamerule keepInv is probably the weakest argument to reset a world, we barely even died, even with crappy armor from mob drops… Nope!

Count up so far:

Yes: 2 No: 10

I don’t survival on this server, but still a NO.
Awesomeguy, this desicion was made ages ago.
Lmfao he isn’t even trusted, and was so late XD