UHC in Redstoner?

RedstonerFeature requests → UHC in Redstoner?

I recently came up with maybe weird idea, so you proabably guessed it by the thread’s topic. Yes, UHC. I asked some people what do they thing about this and they said that it would be cool! But thinking of s It may be a little hard to come up for UHC Box as it requires command blocks, but it might be not even need to use it so. :) That might be a little too much, but it would be fun for everybody I guess. Redstoner isnt a big server and doesnt have much people but I think its possible to work it out somehow.

Anyways, UHC in Redstoner would be awesome, so as minigames world is comming - it could find a place there and would be for >Builders to play it + require to have a MIC for teamspeak, then make groups and all these things that needed to play UHC. It would be like once a month and specified time to play it (time would have to be OK for all players so they can play. I.E are not in school or something like that at that moment).

What do other’s think? I think it would be cool. :)

+.5

Not quite sure about how it would work, but i’m sure its doable

I am fond of participating in UHC’s and i would certainly like to play with the members of redstoner…

I also think it should be >Member

Eeeh I’m not sure I like that…

+9001

Not entirely sure how it could work, however when you die, you could have no access to the world until the next reset (1 reset ≈ every 3 weeks?)

command blocks

We could make a plugin I guess :p

<builder

+1

I think we could just use the UHC Bl0x that Hermitcraft uses, its easy to use and to understand. Also, I love this idea! I tink it should be for builder and above or maybe trusted and above. (maybe sometime we could invite special guests)
I totally agree with you two guys (Arhur, Barry). :P
Any more replies? :o
I think it is a good idea. whilst i dont normaly do UHC, but it will inrich the server