RomoJoe

RedstonerAppeals → RomoJoe

SOLVED

Romo sent me this via youtube:

Hi dicotheredstoner , I’m really sorry for spamming stuff on your server, I was banned. My IGN is romojoe, I’m really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. I will never spam stuff again

I was builder but then I got demoted for making fun of some guy’s parents. I’m really sorry for that. Then, this guy gave me a speed potion, I took it, and then it crashed my Minecraft. It crashed my Minecraft every time I tried to join. After a month or two, I joined back and it didn’t crash my Minecraft. When I joined back, everything changed. I decided to just randomly spam stuff, and I got banned. I’m so sorry for my foolishness. I hope you can forgive me. My IGN is romojoe

And I think he/she deserves an unban.

I dont know he spammed stuff. but if you think it is right. unabn him.
I’m with Dumbledore one this one; he/she deserves a second chance.
I’ve been with him on synergy, he really wants to come back. I hope he does
I think we should give them a second chance.
IMO, he deserves a second chance. He made a mistake and clearly realises that it was wrong, I think we should give him / her an unban, however we should keep an eye on him / her.

How do you know he isn’t going to “decided to just randomly spam stuff” again? That was a clear choice made by him, knowing in full that it was wrong and that he would be banned.

Just the other day while I was on Synergy, he was spamming chat. He seems very immature and I feel like something bad is going to happen again.

Who was the staff member who banned him?

Hacker, he is unbanned already :p
Sry sheep, will copy next time
This thread is locked.