SacredRedstone / alexpaquette1

RedstonerAppeals → SacredRedstone / alexpaquette1

SOLVED

Many of you probably remember me as alexpaquette1. That’s my old account, but I decided to make a new one because that name resembled my real name too much. After being banned for a year, I decided to try my hand at getting back on, and start from scratch.

IGN: SacredRedstone

Type of ban / demotion

Perm IP ban

Ban reason

Trolling, kicking my dog and chat spam

What I have done wrong

I spammed ASCII troll faces in chat with a CommandSign block chain, trolled people with entities, and kicking my dog in the ass because it was barking like it went insane (We recently gave the dog away, as it was destroying a lot of things and getting sick from eating plastic)

Why I should be unbanned

Well first of all, I would like to apologize for everything bad I have done in the past. Looking back I feel like it was very dumb. Before being banned, I did help the server moving forward a bit, by spending most (if not all) of my free time on the server, helping people and doing numerous tasks, so at least my stay on redstoner wasn’t all bad. But now, a lot of redstoners I know have been building on the server, and I like to keep track of most redstone records and new builds. I’ve become a different person over the past year and I would never do such things again, even if I had the power to do so. So at least give me a chance, it’s well worth it.

Apology accepted on my end. After a year I think it’s been long enough and it’s okay for you to join again. I know you have no intention to harm the server at all and there are some people on the server that frequently work with you I believe. I would love to see you become a part of the community again.
Apology accepted as well. While i was never a witness of any of those things mentioned, when I started collabing with you I couldn’t really understand why it happened. It’ll be nice to see you back on sometimes. I know i have the utmost respect for all servers I play on and I would love to be thought of as the most trustworthy, with secrets, builds, collabs, anything. I know you will look @ the server in a different light. I believe your ready to return. :)
I thought this day would never happen, apology accepted old friend. I was there when you spammed the troll faces, it was horrible, but i see you have become a better person since then, and besides its been a year. Welcome back (if more people agree :D can’t wait to see you on reds toner again)
Apology accepted. I think we should unban you but of course keep an eye on you, although I am sure you won’t do any more wrong :)
Apology accepted, i played (a little) with you on other server and you’re so more mature than 1 year ago, and I’m sure everyone will be happy to welcome back you :) So welcome back my canadian friend
I think we should give him a second chance. it has been along time. Apology accepted
Apology accepted! I played with you on synergy some time back, and you were alot more mature!
I think another chance is reasonable. Apology accepted on my behalf :)
All I can say is welcome back my friend
So it would seem like you’re already unbanned! Feel free to join the server :D
I often came on to CubeKrowd to see how you were doing, and we even ended up building the smallest 8x8 together, along with a few other things. I have absolutely no complaints with you rejoining, and I think it’s awesome that you are able to rejoin the community that has been my home for so long. Apology accepted, and I wish you luck!
Thanks everyone for the positive responses :D

Welcome back Alex.

I do however want to bring up a discussion with staff on the fact that he was “permanently banned”. The reason for the appeals on this forum is for when someone is falsely accused or due to a miss understanding. It is NOT a place for making an appeal just because it is a year later, and people trust the user now.

So I guess all Permanent bans are actually Temporary bans?… Until they prove them selves trustworthy again? Hmm.

Again, nothing against him, just wanted to mention these facts in general.

Ban Sacred he is a bad man let him burn in fire!!! JK much love for you man @SacredRedstone I’m glad you’re back on redstoner now :D
This thread is locked.