Plot right clicking

ArchivesProblems & bugs → Plot right clicking

SOLVED

Hi, I’m just reporting a little bug I, and probably some others have. When I right click somewhere on a plot that is not mine, it always says “You cannot build here”, event if I right click on a block like a lever (the lever works but I still have the message). That’s not important, but it spams our chat… Thanks for replying :D

Don’t hold an item / block in your hand when you flick the lever, known plotme bug.

Marked as solved

I wasn’t holding an item / block, and I just saw that damnspammed levers shows the message “Sneak and right click to break the lever” even if I was RIGHTclicking, probably a weird InterractEvent behaviour that mismatches right and left click, and that explains why it says “You cannot build here”, it thinks that we’re breaking the block… So it’s not solved ^_^
The person who created it chose that you can’t flick the lever as it was most likely broken, takes a small amount of common sense to realise that. So it is solved.

No Barry, when you flick a lever with Damnspam on it, it will show the breaking instructions.

It will keep its timeout, but there will be a breaking message (wich could get really annoying).

I have already filed a /report about this yesterday barry, read reports :D