Greetings from the Night

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Greetings from the Night

How I got here…

I suppose a lot of you have seen me on the server or know me pretty well already, but I figured I might as well do something like this.

I began playing minecraft in 1.3.2 (release) so I’ve only been playing for around 1 1/2 years. When I originally started I didn’t actually jump into public servers all too often, I mainly played on a friends server for a while, it eventually died though.

I later tried to make my own private server, and that lasted a good bit of time too, I spent a year or so on it but the only thing to really come out of it was a pretty good understanding of bukkit and some code skills. Later on, I got fed up trying to work on the server so I tried going on some public servers.

I ran across redstoner a while back and joined for the first time when I was still working alone on the server I was making, I didn’t really join much after that (like every now and then, but I would just leave 5 minutes later). However, even though I didn’t play often or at all I left the server in my multiplayer menu. Eventually I decided to come back on and I started playing extremely often from that point on.

Facts about me…

• When I first began to play often I didn’t actually know this server belonged to dico.
  • I can’t make anything larger than a 4x4 (the 4x4 was bad enough)
  • People have asked me about my IGN in the past. I chose my username because I thought it sounded cool (and the one I orginally was looking at was taken, I plan to change my IGN later though)

Social links…

I try to keep the number of social sites I use to a minimum, but the ones I do use:

[Twitter] (http://www.twitter.com/bitcodermc) [Youtube] (http://www.youtube.com/bitcodermc) [Reddit] (http://www.reddit.com/user/BitcoderMC)

If you guys have any questions to ask me, feel free to reply to this and I will probably answer :)

what will you change your ign to? BitcoderMC?

If its available, if not I might go with Bitcoder, MCBitcoder or BitByte.

@Aberdeened you need to stop necroposting. Your replies are completely unnecessary and Galixi isn’t even on the server anymore.

@Aberdeened , please listen to mods and other players from this day onwards, because your necroposting is starting to get very annoying. It isn’t funny, if you haven’t learned that yet. PJ has warned you plenty of times, and so has MadCloud101. Just because you are banned does not give you the right to necropost all over the place. At first I was going to talk to PJ about not having your forum ban, but after seeing this constantly I am starting to see what PJ percieves of you. This thread is over a year old and you just replied with “or Galixi”. That point was totally not obvious already (note the sarcasticness).

Repeating my message, please stop necroposting. I can’t make you stop it by force, only you can. And by doing that you may get more friends in the forums.

Sorry for mini-modding.

@FullyStealth Hopefully the week long forum ban will do the trick :P And if it doesn’t, I will be angry.
mfw galixi(atriusmusic) logged on today
Please stop posting here.