Greetings from the Don

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Greetings from the Don

Hello, everyone. I’m Alex and I will introduce myself and tell you [more] about me.

I have started playing Minecraft during Version 1.5.1 (Just over a year ago). I then immediately started playing minigame servers and some roleplay survival server.

There was one roleplay survival server with plots and I was playing there for quite a while. One day, a moderator griefed my plot heavily. I then gave up and left the server immediately, permanently. Then, I thought that I would never find another server, but with friendly moderators.

Then I found Dico’s video about Redstoner when I was coming across his videos. I started Redstoner on Mid October 2013. I was welcomed and the server felt like home. I was taught redstone and built my first 3x3 piston door that same day. I have earned Member in a week. I’ve earned Builder in 2 months and Trusted in 2 more. My specialty is doors. My biggest is 8x17.

I’m also a cuber, meaning I solve cubes competitively, as a hobby (Yes, there are cubing competitions in my area). I solve the 2x2 in 6s, 3x3 in 21, 4x4 in 2m and 5x5 in 4.

I have 3 channels, one of which I review and solve puzzles, another which I play games on, and another with other videos.

On my 3rd channel, where I make other videos, I make Launchpad videos. Here’s one where I play an UNRELEASED Skrillex track! It’s really awesome and I’m happy that I was able to play it and show it to you. Here it is:

[yt:X58JZoJX7ao]

Random Facts: I’ve finished my Gr. 10 Math course in Gr. 9 I prefer racing games & FPS games I own a 9x9 Rubik’s cube (Quite huge) I speak 5 different languages I’m planning on doing Mechanical Engineering at University I’m Canadian

oh yea, i have an 11x11 Rubik’s cube (even larger)
Nice choice of uni course alex ;D

Doom, problem is I’m really low on funds, so I can’t really buy any more puzzles for a really long time. Also I’m planning on buying the 10x10 before the 11x11 but of course it’s solved the same way. If you wanna see the review and unboxing of each whenever they’re out, I can send you the link.

Also, thanks Piggl… Wait… What? You’re ALSO gonna do Mechanical Engineering? Ironic. :D

Dangit alex, y u rick roll us ;_;

RICKROLL INTENSIFIES

Shit dood ur going places