New rule

ArchivesFeature requests → New rule

SOLVED

I (and a couple other staff members) have thought of a new rule. This rule should be to stop people from bothering you 24/7. This rule could be a part of the spam rule.

Spamming in chat is not allowed. Links & other servers are allowed in chat (if they are not out of context) ALL-CAPS IS CONSIDERED SPAM repetitive chat messages or characters are considered spam

Spamming in chat is not allowed. Links & other servers are allowed in chat (if they are not out of context) ALL-CAPS IS CONSIDERED SPAM repetitive chat messages or characters are considered spam Constantly bothering one player is considered spam

The latter one is my modification to the rule (thats if that version gets applied).

There are some exeptions, e.g. Can a staff check my plot for builder? Can a staff help me? I was griefed! Stuff along those lines.

I think this is a good idea, since I have heard many people getting bothered about random stuff.

idk, neutral to this desicion.
As Arhur and I came up with this originally, this is a huge YES from me! :D

can a staff help me? I was greifed!

Should be repeated untill you get help

Other than that, yea i agree to this new rule

Idk, I’m not sure it’s considered spam because it’s mainly out of annoyance. It should be reworded to something along the lines of “If you are sought as being annoying to another player, you will be punished.”
I dunno man I think this is a bit anti-visitor
I’m not sure that we need to actually specify this rule. If you judge someone to be a nuisance either through their words or actions you should feel free to warn them as you see fit, if they ignore the warning feel free to punish them under either Rule 1. lack of common sense, or Rule 14. disrespecting staff.