Right Click signs for all

ArchivesFeature requests → Right Click signs for all

SOLVED

I saw DoomBlah’s plot and I knew that if you right click signs you get extra info. It would be great if all members of the server could have this feature or like at least Builder+. This feature will help not have the ugly sign stories that are like 15 signs long. Example PS. Don’t look me up since you know my name pls :)
Hells yea! I completely agree.

:D my plot

I agree i’m tired of people asking “how do you do that” then i have to tell them they cant get it…

It would probably have to be separate to SVS as you can do almost any command with that so it’s restricted to mod+.
Umm not really true @PyjamaL1ama . If you code it to only work with text and only with signs
@Pandoh I doubt we want to alter SVS and writing something separate was what I first brought up.
I’m pretty sure people can abuse this by adding perms that they can’t do… No from me.
Can you not just make a seperate plugin just to do this?
+1, gg! I like this idea and I hope it will come real.

Can you not just make a seperate plugin just to do this?

I certainly think that should be possible. I like this idea, I think I’ll get to work :)

Celebrating in my mind
Please… That would be awesome

==+1==

Maybe not a full access to SVS but a custom plugin where we can set the name of the build, authors and a description.

I have actually written the code for this about 3 weeks ago at school when I had nothing to do, but I haven’t tested it yet. Sorry for letting you wait so long :(
Meh. At least it’s coming xD @Dico200

Sorry for necroposting, possibly annoying Dico, and all, but I’m kinda confused is this on the server right now? @Dico200 I know you made the plugin right?

I have actually written the code for this about 3 weeks ago at school when I had nothing to do, but I haven’t tested it yet. Sorry for letting you wait so long :(

Not here yet afaik :p
not on the server yet. I have not been very busy with redstoner in general and I can’t make any promises the same way I should stop promising to make videos because I’m just not gonna do it xD
Sorry if I come out pushy but is this implemented yet? I’ve been waiting for awhile :/
I actually coded the plugin for this a while ago but it’s not yet on the server.
+1 I like the idea and I have always wanted to have this on my plot! Greetings -Sheep
+1 I’ve wanted this so hard pls add <9
I am definitely rolling this out soon.
The plugin is all done and working, just need to wait for the other modules to be ready to be put on the server as well.
Well something’s been getting inbetween there ;_; but I assure you it will be launched with the next update of redstonerutils :)

To Dico200 Can I maybe once try to make one of the small plugins for redstoner?

Greetings -Sheep

Feel free to make a pull request on our github
Just wondering when the plugin will be finished? :D also, +1
+1 Cool you are on a mac :D

I am definitely rolling this out soon.

When exactly is “soon” Dico?

I rolled it out on github ;_;
Sorry for necropostin', but why the plugin isnt on the server yet ;_;
Yes aceblade, I was wondering about that too

I can tell you what has to happen before this ends up online.

There are two options:

• Fix problems in the current state of redstoner-utils and push that to the server. (link)
  • Rewrite most modules from above link in the completely rewritten version [IN PROGRESS] (link)
May I ask how long the rewrite will take?
+3.14159265358979323884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067 I want this. BTW dico, when is that 10x10 coming out
I feel like we need a bit of advertising here… You can always help us out by making pull requests with your own code on git or you could apply for dev. We are fours devs right now, with me having uni again, jomo being busy as always, dico already doing a lot on toolbox (the rewrite) and curs3d having to deal with school stuff as well. Helping hands are always a great thing to see so feel free to help where you can :)
The rewrite will probably take a year at the current rate (where I’m the only, currently not motivated, developer) Thus we will probably end up updating rsutils a few times, for a range of other reasons too.
This is added as of this month aka this. Marked as solved.