SOLVED

@tannerredstoner

Description

Spamming agar.io

Failed attempts

There really isn’t anything to do

Not needed

Time

Time(span) of the incident. The date and time MUST be given in UTC time and MUST follow the 24h format 2015-06-01 02:01.

Grief

N/A

Proof

Proof

This is just really annoying and it’s really not responsible for the Builder Rank since lower ranks look up to them

@Pandoh were there any staff online at the time? I assume that because you posted about it that there weren’t or any that were there were afk. I don’t recall having too many problems with tanner before but if other staff had warned him at the time and he continued spamming a punishment should have been issued. Did he only spam it once or did he carry on after the first?

If he hasn’t been spoken to by staff I suggest either a warning or a short tempban as he should know better having been a builder for a little while now.

@tannerredstoner have you got anything to say about this?

@pandoh Thanks for the report. I have spoken to tanner about this incident, he didn’t realise this was considered spam. I have explained the rule to him in more detail. I don’t feel this isolated incident warrants anything more than a talking to, if however this happens again please let us know so we can enforce the rule more firmly.
@PyjamaL1ama I don’t even know if he said it more than once, but this is solved so its not really relevant so what ever :p
This thread is locked.