Factions

Off topicMinecraft related → Factions

This is directed for TRUSTED and up

So I’ve been wanting to play some factions lately and I want to gather a team together so we can (pardon my french) fuck shit up. Since this is a redstone server it would be cool if we can make nice redstone bases as well. Comment if you are interested and also one more thing is that we need to discuss what server we would want to play on and I prefer if you have skype so if we get raided or something we can contact one another about it. Most will be accepted if you are Trusted and up (You can be Trusted and up on either Redstone, Synergy, or CubeKrowd)

Edit: Join on this Sign Ups You will make a comment or suggestion to the list and if you really need help you can comment here.

Never been interested in factions, I don’t like the idea of having them here. Don’t want us to turn into another minigames server :/
Ummm that’s not what this was talking about xD Its about playing on another server I’m just gathering a group
Wut server would it be played on
“Comment if you are interested and also one more thing is that we need to discuss what server we would want to play on” @PanFritz So I don’t know yet, but Jeg222 put some servers that we can play on
oh duhh how did i miss that… i feel embarassed now lol.
I can’t tell who said what, because both of you have the first three letters and have the same skin. Anyway Sure i’d join
If you want to join please leave your name and other info on the google doc @Nyxis
@Pandoh I derp much :P
isn’t this kinda advertising?
Sounds gud i guess I gud idea would be to make a skype/TS server specifically for this factions group so that organizing and scheduling playtime will b easy, and if u wanna upload to utube, then u know when to schedule recordings and uploadins

Well ts is not a good idea since for example in the Skype group chat I can say “GET ON WE ARE GETRING RAIDED” bit off we won’t get raid because we are sweg

Also it seems cool if we do upload it will help us get are schedule in… Even tho we don’t have a schedule

Sure flubbzy ill record with ya :D