DIAM0NDMIN3R3000 Spamming!

RedstonerBlames → DIAM0NDMIN3R3000 Spamming!

SOLVED

So… There’s this annoying visitor named DIAM0NDMIN3R3000, and is annoying as f*ck.

Description

DIAM0NDMIN3R3000 decides to spam chat. Also decides to call me a “mother fucker” when i tell him off.

Failed attempts

Well, some others have tried to say spam is bad to the rest of us who did spam, and so we stopped, but nooooo he went on

There is no location; this is the minecraft chat

Time

Time(span) of the incident. UTC/GMT is 02:02:48 2015/6/3 YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM.

Grief

No Grief, Except for chat greifing.

Proof

Please post video evidence/screenshots if available Here we go! Oops! Oops! Oops!

Can someone else confirm the issues you’re having? @irondofus @Speedyviolinist @Flubber_MC

I’m glad you reported this incident instead of blowing it off like 90% of the other users would’ve done. As of right now, I’m in the game with DIAM0NDMIN3R3000, and I’ll speak to him about the incident.
Okay, This is solved now :D Thanks Skril! Oops!
I also have a screenshot aswell
Fastest Case Solve: 12 Minutes. Record By Nyx and Skrileton
I was there XD well,
I feel the tempban should be lengthened; I have kicked this player multiple times in the past and I have even muted him in the past for capsing.
If this is the case, I will be lengthening his tempban from 1 day to 5 days. I will, of course, wait for a reply from you guys for confirmation of this lengthened sentence.
Yep sure, I’ll get on now and do it, unless you happen to be on :)
Extended the tb. Thanks skril. marked as solved.
@barrygold9001_ wanna lock the forum or nawww
I’ll wait a bit in case someone wants to add some relavent information to the case, I’ll lock it in a day or two.